**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo still worthy of r5?

Now that fatigue is able to bypass the astral evade, should I still r5 Mordo for AW defence or pass up and wait to for 10 t1a's to upgrade 5 star Dorm (r1)?

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Rank up Dormaurmu then start thinking about Mordo. Would be great for synergy between them though.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thanks, guys.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Depends, with the new aw scoring system mordo is going to go back to being a much used defender again. Dorm is a great power control option but unawakened is in my opinion inferior to magik in almost every way. It's really up to you on whether you value your defense at the moment or offense there really isn't a wrong answer
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited December 2017
    I wonder who is better for def: unduped mordo or duped strange?
    My current def team is pretty strong - 5* jugg, magik, uc, mordo and nc (not awakened). I was about to rank mordo but just duped ds and not sure what to do now. I also have duped GR and unduped hood, but I don't think they are as good for def?
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Lowest block prof in the game. I would never r5 him. Not with all of the other amazing mystic championd