You pulled Silver Disable?

CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
Is there some trick to her that I’m missing? I’ve done a bunch of fights, playing aggressively, setting the traps with sp1, keeping the defender on the traps, going for sp2 crits…. But jeez she is bad. I watched some YouTube videos, so I feel like I’m utilizing her correctly…. Any tips are welcome.

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    You’re not missing anything. Her damage is awful even once you get everything going and she also needs some cooperation from the AI to get said awful damage
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    She's basically a combo of Black Widow DO, Zemo, Kraven and pre buff Shuri. I'd say she's the worst released this year so far. Like we haven't had a champ as mid as her in a long time. Only redeeming qualities about her are her animations, and that she counters Photon
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

She's basically a combo of Black Widow DO, Zemo, Kraven and pre buff Shuri. I'd say she's the worst released this year so far. Like we haven't had a champ as mid as her in a long time. Only redeeming qualities about her are her animations, and that she counters Photon

Worse than gladiator (prebuff)?

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Probably around the same but pretty close
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    Now thats a name I would stand behind.

Silver Disable

• CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★

EdisonLaw said:

Bro 100% worse then glad pre buff lol
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I would love to see a video of her countering Photon. Preferably less than 5 minutes long lmao…. She’s just so bad. She’s cool, so I’ve kept playing with her trying to like her. It’s just not there.