**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did your gifted Collecter Crystal give you?

So what did you guys get from the Collector Crystal?

I got a 2* Vulture (was happy with that... did not even know he was a 2* too).

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Meh. Dupe of 2* Miles Morales.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Blade
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Magneto (Marvel Now)

Meh.
  • 1* Iron man woot woot!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I got a **** 2* aboimnation! He is in the **** phc. Like wtf
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    1* colossus... I think it it broken, he is not supposed to be there as you could easily obtain him from daily one.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Blade

Nice! I got him from the Marvel Insider already... waiting on Hela and MODOK next LD

ColeLoewer wrote: »
    1* Iron man woot woot!

Nice! I want him and Wolvie and Spidey 1* but I cannot waste units on those crystals (if they were purchaseable with $ I would buy a bundle of them).

Scottryan wrote: »
    I got a **** 2* aboimnation! He is in the **** phc. Like wtf

Sorry to hear that.

MattPart wrote: »
    1* colossus... I think it it broken, he is not supposed to be there as you could easily obtain him from daily one.

I think it has all regular ones too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    2* HB. Lol.
  • Broken or not this has gotta be the biggest F.U. "gift" in the history of mobile gaming. I don't care if it was a 1 or 2 star Collector it would still be useless and therefore WORTHLESS. So thanks for nothing, LITERALLY!!!
    It says a chance to award a Champ that cannot be obtained from the PHC. Not a guarantee. The guarantee is at least a 1* or a 2*.
    Sorry to hear a lot of you did not get what you wanted.

What i do is go in with no expectation... thus I am never disappointed (As I know if I want to get something i wont :D ).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    Duplicate Yellow Jacket.
    :(
    I'm not that broken up about it. I love collecting so I was hoping for one I didn't have, but I don't think there are many left that I don't. Depends on what Champs are there. I have a pretty healthy 2* Roster. Lol.
    I'm not that broken up about it. I love collecting so I was hoping for one I didn't have, but I don't think there are many left that I don't. Depends on what Champs are there. I have a pretty healthy 2* Roster. Lol.

Yeah I was just happy to get a new 2* for the upcoming arena (sadly I am still fairly new so not the best roster... hopefully enough to get at least 4,000 5* shard so I can at least get my first 5*).
  • DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    2* Spider-Gwen .... I win
  • MrAntiMrAnti Posts: 8
    I duped my 2* Spider Gwen
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    1* Gamora...
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Nice! I want him and Wolvie and Spidey 1* but I cannot waste units on those crystals (if they were purchaseable with $ I would buy a bundle of them).
    Units are purchaseable with $ ;)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    2* sym spidey is now sig 2 lol
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2017
    2* Blade. Hope to get 1* Wolves, SM and IM though. Those are the ones I want most
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Broken or not this has gotta be the biggest F.U. "gift" in the history of mobile gaming. I don't care if it was a 1 or 2 star Collector it would still be useless and therefore WORTHLESS. So thanks for nothing, LITERALLY!!!

Doing it to help lower level players with the upcoming anniversary arena. If they just gave it to say, level 25 players or lower, you’d be complaining about not getting it all.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Broken or not this has gotta be the biggest F.U. "gift" in the history of mobile gaming. I don't care if it was a 1 or 2 star Collector it would still be useless and therefore WORTHLESS. So thanks for nothing, LITERALLY!!!

Forgot your pills today?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Got 2* Groot. Sigh
    edited December 2017
    MattPart wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Units are purchaseable with $ ;)

Lol... sorry I figured people would know I meant reasonable price in $. Units at base level are not even close to reasonable (not one should ever buy units without a massive deal going on... they are the worst value so I do not even consider them an option unless there is a big bonus offer going on).
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    2* og cyclops
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    2* Kingpin
  • 2* Winter Soldier. So his ability level went from 14 to 15. Yay.

:/
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    1* Hulk... a duplicate... so 200 science iso-8!!!

Why did they include the regular PHC roster at all?

Kabam is not very good at Customer Service... are they!!

They still haven't fixed my 48 hour old missing (purchase) unit problem!!! I had a balance of 180 to 200 and left for an hour, logged in and my balance was 25 units!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?