**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My First Ever Titan Crystal

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 ★★★★
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 710 ★★★
    My last pull was Sersi too, she is good. Not what I wanted to pull from Titan but still a great champ no doubt. Atleast it's not a Blade
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Best champion in the game right there. Congrats!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★
    It's funny that people think Sersi is just meh or okay, she's actually very good. Congrats
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★

It's funny that people think Sersi is just meh or okay, she's actually very good. Congrats

I hate to fight against he that’s glancing is a pain
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★

My last pull was Sersi too, she is good. Not what I wanted to pull from Titan but still a great champ no doubt. Atleast it's not a Blade

Same, thought she might do some.work on defense but nope.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    Sersi isn't the worse.. but she needs to be duped at least once.. and more sigs is good.

medium medium to gain Transmutation buff (stack 5 max).. I don't remember how to gain more Transmutation buff (after the 5 it expires faster).. sp2 will covert buffs to fury.. then Sersi hits really hard.. I don't use her much since there are numerous mystic champion than seem to counter her.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    psp742 said:

Sersi isn't the worse.. but she needs to be duped at least once.. and more sigs is good.

She is actually better unduped vs mystics because no regen buffs to take advantage of.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    I guess that's true, her regen does make her tankier though vs other classes.. and her glancing is super annoying.. she just need a little bit of a buff to make her current.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I hate to fight against he that’s glancing is a pain
    I used to ban r2s and r3s when I didn't have Kushala and Chavez a few months ago, I absolutely hate fighting high rank Sersis.