GC Meta

124»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,311 ★★★★★

Quick question, Is 132 points enough to end at gamma 3? Current uru 1 top score is 125, and 5 hours remaining.

It should be, one hour to go and they barely went up to 127
    Mind checking Arcane 3 for me? Can't access my phone in my current work location. I pumped the brakes at Arcane 3 with 169 last night.
    Arcane 3 is up to 170 unfortunately, I was actually on the last spot an hour ago so I think I'm gonna drop down to Gamma 1 too.
    Eh, is what it is. I could probably squeeze in 1 more match, but I'm not really missing out on too much.
    Yeah same here, I'm just gonna wait and see how many modders get banned and if I manage to squeeze in good, if I don't I'll just take Gamma 1 I don't care. This last week made BGs unbearable, I'm done lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

Quick question, Is 132 points enough to end at gamma 3? Current uru 1 top score is 125, and 5 hours remaining.

It should be, one hour to go and they barely went up to 127
    Mind checking Arcane 3 for me? Can't access my phone in my current work location. I pumped the brakes at Arcane 3 with 169 last night.
    Arcane 3 is up to 170 unfortunately, I was actually on the last spot an hour ago so I think I'm gonna drop down to Gamma 1 too.
    Eh, is what it is. I could probably squeeze in 1 more match, but I'm not really missing out on too much.
    Yeah same here, I'm just gonna wait and see how many modders get banned and if I manage to squeeze in good, if I don't I'll just take Gamma 1 I don't care. This last week made BGs unbearable, I'm done lol
    I got to 184 points today was a good day for me with loading time but definitely hitting the frustrations with the node can’t count how many times I got hit with crushing towers the end of the fight