Who would you invest sigs in?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
I’m sitting on 20 remaining sig stones coming out of the Sinister event. I used the bulk of them to get Angela up to sig 60 so that she needs one less buff, but trying to decide where to spend the rest.

I had initially been thinking either Knull (who is currently sig 40) or Crossbones. Then yesterday I duped Killmonger so considering that as well now. I believe that Knull hits a sweet spot in the low 60s if I’m not mistaken, so may put them with him and take him to R2 since he is a dual threat.

What do you all think?

Who would you invest sigs in? 25 votes

Knull (currently sig 40)
28%
PantherusNZBlueline_10Coach_G1Zoolander29TheHoundHulk808UnnamedPlayer 7 votes
Crossbones (currently sig 20)
8%
13579rebel_Super_Cretu90 2 votes
Killmonger (currently sig 20)
20%
GarloLuke9523captain_rogersPowerofpain1001JT_Supreme 5 votes
Take Angela even higher (currently sig 60)
40%
DrZolaZENAjisdopeGaudyGMoneyTotalMonster110Ben_15455LBN1ManbatnCtfz30GrO_ot78 10 votes
Other (please specify)
4%
buffajr 1 vote

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Interesting. More votes for further ramping up Angela, which is not what I had expected. That said, given how much I play her it might make sense to go that route.
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 42
    Take Angela even higher (currently sig 60)
    Angela just gets the greatest benefit from having a high sig level. As it stands, all of the primary listed options are best with high-to-max sig, but might as well just go all-in on one of them as opposed to a half-measure on one or two. Easiest to get Angela to max sig level ASAP.