Jax's Bittersweet Departure - This is my last week as an MCOC Community Manager

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,481 ★★★★★
    Gonna miss you buddy. :(
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    “New Job Opportunity”..
    does that mean still at Kabam, just in a different job ?

As for replacement, wasn’t one of the prior Mods (Kabam Zero maybe ?, someone who's hand was in the development side sort of) someone who switched away from Forums over to work on King Arthur game (which has been shuttered or moved over to NetMarble developers) ?

(thought there was both a Mod, as well as was it Dorky Dave ?, who both went to King Arthur)

With change of King Arthur status, would they be coming back to MCOC here ?
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,802 ★★★★★
    Jax, you've done an incredibly good job here. I remember how out-of-reach and cold Kabam used to feel to summoners here on forums, and thanks to (mostly but not only) you, it feels much more welcoming, and the relationship between players and Kabam has improved greatly.

Thank you for all you've done and I hope you will be happy in your new job :smile: You will be missed here.
  • Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Member Posts: 50
    Good luck in you're new venture @kabamJaxSucks ❤️ Several people leaving in such a short space of time the whales will be flapping over there investments. 👀
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Are you moving up with Kabam. Hope that is the case. You will be missed.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Jax thank you so much for everything you've done and the entertainment you've provided! Going to miss seeing you in the livestreams! You've done a great job and I hope you successful in your new venture!
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Idk why but after the departure of kabam mike i was expecting kabam Jax to take his position and was waiting for the announcement and in return we got this 😭
    And as dorky dave is back I guess he is taking your position
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324

With the moving on of a great perhaps comes with the return of a great. Diggity Dave maybe?! 🤔👀

I did find it strange the Dave all of a sudden uploads a video of him returning to the game. Mmmmm
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Thank you for everything you’ve done Jax (including the Spider Punk campaign). I know for absolute sure you will be both missed and remembered fondly by this community. Best of luck in everything you do, it’ll be well deserved!
  • Mooro85Mooro85 Member Posts: 30
    You’ve been awesome Jax. Keep being awesome too 👊 good luck. You’ll be missed.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    A promotion?? Well deserved 🔨
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    I'm going to miss our occasional head-butts when you give me the "you've been warned" notifications 😂

Whatever your new venture is, I wish you well and hope you have the time of your life!
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    edited July 4
    We will miss you Jax, more than you think. This community will never be the same without you and Mike. I wish you best of luck for your future endeavours and thank you for everything you've done for this community .
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

A promotion?? Well deserved 🔨

Promoted to costumer now apparently
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Best of luck wherever you end up. Sad to see you go but I get it.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    Good luck with your future endeavors Jax. More worried about the forum management than livestreams as I think there are a few ppl at kabam already who will do well on a livestream.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Very sad to learn you are leaving :'(

In the opinion of a daily reader of the forum, you have (and will leave) a very positive image of this moment as MCoC Community Manager:
    - Answers that help
    - Fair and constructive in the difficult situations (for the game or with some players)
    - You introduced the livestreams as we know them today
    - Of course a part of fun in what you tried and do daily

Even if this experience is not as long as the one of Miiike, you are/were also a cornerstone.
    You can be proud of this experience, and of course we will miss you.

I wish you the best for the future!
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Jax leaves to become Kabam Lead Community Manager then brings in Dorky Dave as Community Manager?

I'd be happy with that... Jax leaving Kabam then I'd be unhappy... But happy for him to progress in life/ career etc.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,579 ★★★★★
    Farewell Jax, thank you for being professional, and trying to keep this community sane. You, will be missed. I hope your new job is less stressful than this one was!
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 68
    Best of luck mate. You are one of the good ones
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    I’m predicting @DorkLessons will probably be the new manager, I’m hoping so
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 392 ★★★
    Dorky Dave new community manager i think