Jax's Bittersweet Departure - This is my last week as an MCOC Community Manager

1235»

Comments

• MentorMentor Member Posts: 11
    First it was Kabam_Ad0ra then Kabam Miike and now Kabam Jax. So sad. I hope we do not get to hear Kabam Dorky Diggity Dave leaving in few months time.
  • OmnipotentSnailOmnipotentSnail Member Posts: 10
    Boom091
    ?
    Bye. I hope Jax has good new job.
  • pepeto2016gtpepeto2016gt Member Posts: 1
    Good evening, Kabam certainly loses a little with your departure. You generated empathy with the community. Good luck in your new challenge. And forgive me, I'm not fluent in English... I'm Brazilian and I used Google. Success.
  • MorhilMorhil Member Posts: 28
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

I have some bittersweet news to share! Tomorrow, Friday July 5th marks my final day as your MCOC Community Manager as I have accepted a new job opportunity.

It has been an absolute pleasure and a privilege to be a part of this community over the last two years. It will be an emotional sign off; please come to our live stream tomorrow (July 5th, 9am PT twitch.tv/Kabam) as I say a final goodbye AND for more information on what comes next for me and for you all! BECAUSE! I would never leave you to navigate this transition alone; come meet your NEW Community Manager (who might be familiar to some of you!) Rest assured, you will be left in good hands!

Thank you for all of the memories, Summoners.

Jax

жаль конечно, ну раз решил так человек, то мы можем только пожелать ему удачи