**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stream Recap - July 5, 2024

2»

Comments

• Options
    mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 47
    Ackbar67 said:

Jax's Gift Code coming Monday @ 11am PDT
    (Share it with your friends, share it with your momma)

Nice reference!!!
    IYKYK
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 400 ★★★
    thats a nice 7* gift, but poor me cant login into Kabam account on summoner market. Can they just send the gift in-game :(
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,481 ★★★★★
    Wait a sec is this for real?????

We getting a free 7 star guardian before GTA VI. This is probably the best thing done by any community manager ever. 7 star guardian means so much to me. I have 2 accounts and both are paragon+. I agree Jax was a great person out there but this news makes me even more happy as it's a free 7 star guardian! Hoping for a great future, Jax, and thanks for the guardian!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    watched the stream, and mad props to Jax for managing not to cry, cuz I seriously thought he was going to.

and Tyler, I love the humour you put in the patch notes, m'man! keep it up!

(going to find an anagram breaker now...)
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    edited July 6
    About the Leader and the lately new released champs. I know the champs are created months before release; but considering people weren't happy about some champions on defense due to their unavoidable damage and all. Is it a good idea to release a bunch of champs with aoe damage?...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,222 ★★★★★
    edited July 7

About the Leader and the lately new released champs. I know the champs are created months before release; but considering people weren't happy about some champions on defense due to their unavoidable damage and all. Is it a good idea to release a bunch of champs with aoe damage?...

It's new. Why wouldn't it be a good idea? Besides we all know how it goes. New hard defender, counter for it later. It's how the cycle goes. And honestly it's still the same thing really as say omega red except maybe a larger area and it's visible now.
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 85
    Krishna24 said:

thats a nice 7* gift, but poor me cant login into Kabam account on summoner market. Can they just send the gift in-game :(

Contact support. Or just use the same e-mail address that you used when creating your account.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It's new. Why wouldn't it be a good idea? Besides we all know how it goes. New hard defender, counter for it later. It's how the cycle goes. And honestly it's still the same thing really as say omega red except maybe a larger area and it's visible now.
    Filling the stage or floor with traps is not the same as omega red...
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 472 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

+ this point:

But Miike should have given a 7* Apoc then, Sadly 7* Apoc doesn't exist yet so he couldn't.

Miike should be 7* Cyclops. It was his legacy for saying he's an "effective" champion.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Ashacekar said:

+ this point:

But Miike should have given a 7* Apoc then, Sadly 7* Apoc doesn't exist yet so he couldn't.

Miike should be 7* Cyclops. It was his legacy for saying he's an "effective" champion.
    We wouldn’t be able to use him outside of arena lol
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 687 ★★★

Wait a sec is this for real?????

We getting a free 7 star guardian before GTA VI. This is probably the best thing done by any community manager ever. 7 star guardian means so much to me. I have 2 accounts and both are paragon+. I agree Jax was a great person out there but this news makes me even more happy as it's a free 7 star guardian! Hoping for a great future, Jax, and thanks for the guardian!

Not exactly. As said by Jax during the livestream, the community will certainly request for a compensation for the loss. So here it is, without requesting.

As Jax didn’t get this champion, he will get it. A symbolic and very nice gift.

It reminds me my message on October 2023, when Guardian entered in the basic pool:

• Options
    DepEspress_27DepEspress_27 Posts: 4
    edited July 8
    Does anyone know what the Promo code is? I believe it's posted on X, Facebook, and Instagram
  • Options
    15MerrBe15MerrBe Posts: 1
    The code is - JAXSAYSGOODBYE