Remember Marvel realm of Champions?

Strawhat11Strawhat11 Member Posts: 33
I remember when this game came out it was a fun concept but I guess the app is gone now.
The champions featured in the cinematic look amazing and they would all be perfect additions to Mcoc! Especially the shogun wolverine, Warrior queen Thor, Scar warlord of the gamma hord and ancient one Dr strange, Deadpool supreme,Etc it would be awesome if any of those champions ended up in the game which one is your favorite? Here’s the video: https://youtu.be/PcQqzj9JEQc?si=d8EpBSWjgSepjONF It just shows how big the marvel multiverse is and that they could just keep on adding champions after champions. And as a side note the cinematics on YouTube are awesome and definitely worth the watche

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    LexSavi said:

Some did end up in game: Jabari Panther, Storm Pyramid X, Silver Centurion.

viv vision too i think
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    The original 2 to first come into MCOC from MROC circled below from back then.
    Later Jabari Panther too.
    (not sure which one Silver Centurian was on the roster pic, was he the 3rd one on the Iron row below ? Or was he a different variant from there, not on the chart ?)

And what “House” was Viv Vision in (was that part of additional Houses that got added to MROC after this ?)

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Amazing ...it could be called Bucky Barnes as a "new skin" to Winter Soldier
  • Strawhat11Strawhat11 Member Posts: 33

I'm confused, MROC died a couple years ago, have you only just realised?

Lol no I’ve been knowing it’s gone I just so happened to watch the video and remember when it first came out
    LexSavi said:

That’s awesome I’m glad to learn that at least one of the champions joined the game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

LexSavi said:

viv vision too i think
    nope, she's from the comics, appearing in a Vision series in which he creates a wife, daughter, son and dog Sparky. Viv - and Sparky - later appeared in the Champions series and Viv subsequently appeared in several other Champions volumes.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 ★★★
    Who killed maestro by the way
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

LexSavi said:

viv vision too i think
    No
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★

(not sure which one Silver Centurian was on the roster pic, was he the 3rd one on the Iron row below ? Or was he a different variant from there, not on the chart ?)

And what “House” was Viv Vision in (was that part of additional Houses that got added to MROC after this ?)

Silver Centurion was a gear set from Iron Legionnaire. Jabari Panther was also a gear set from Black Panther.

Silver Centurion was a gear set from Iron Legionnaire. Jabari Panther was also a gear set from Black Panther.
    Bro the hulks look so badass. Like I said the concept was awesome I guess it just didn’t hit well. All the designs are cool especially thors and hulks it’s just good to know if they run out of ideas for champions which I highly doubt they always got these designs tucked away for later.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    We should get more champs from this game
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    I want at least a Science and a Cosmic so we've got one character in each class from this.