I am Looking for new Home

InGame ID: MOHACHAU1
Or comment here.

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Not sure what kind of home you’re looking for, but if you’re looking for a laid back, low commitment alliance we have you covered.

Awakened Fighters: 100+ million alliance rating. Gold 3/4. AQ 5555. 1 BG organized Raid full exploration monthly + 1 open BG for Raid. Currently 5 million in Alliance BG event. Most of us have been been with the alliance for years.

No line, no mandatory AQ, no BG minimum, and no drama. Play daily as you want.

Only thing mandatory is to keep AW defence placed, and win minimum 4 fights per war. That’s it.

If interested message me here, or in-game at same handle.
  • BoonecooneyBoonecooney Member Posts: 81
    Line I.D. is boonecooney If you'd like to discuss it mate?
  • The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Member Posts: 92
    edited July 6
    Yo we would love to have you. We are gold 3 (soon to be 2). We have been 8-4 last season and will likely end 8-4 this season. Here is what we do

AW- Gold 3
    AQ- 655
    Raids - 100% (at least 2)
    BG's- No minimum, but most get 200-400K
    Average account is 3.5-3.6 million with some above 5 mil.

Very chill group, super people. We use line to communicate and only ask that you do one lane in AW. Otherwise play the game how ever you prefer. Another plus is that when you join our alliance your luck increases 17.8%. That claim has no statistical backing, but I believe it :). Hit me up in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros.

I added you in game. Best of luck finding a new home!
  • DoomanDooman Member Posts: 149
    Got discord? Lets chat. mrdooman
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Member Posts: 143

• GroebuffGroebuff Member Posts: 58
    We run maps 6/5 for Aq with mods , war optional if interested.line Groebuff. Tags…SIYLB
  • CaptainCavemanCaptainCaveman Member Posts: 34