**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* Offer

Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 128
While I appreciate the free 7* from Jax, I am extremely curious to know what was the thinking behind this offer?

Comments

• Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 66
    Yeah basically $300 for 1 7* champ damn.. even tho I really wanna dupe my angela .
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 897 ★★★
    For obvious reasons, but I don't have the units and rather keep the units for a rainy day.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,223 ★★★★★
    Aren't all 3 in the loyalty crystal tho?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,365 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Aren't all 3 in the loyalty crystal tho?

No

Black cat is in loyalty crystal, Angela is in incursions one, Angela was also there in valentine's day limited pool crystal.
    Prof x was from banquet pool past year.

Funnily, I have all 3 of these guys unduped.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,301 ★★★★★
    Easy answer: there are plenty of people who will buy this (I did not), making Kabam some of the money it needs to continue doing its thing.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 163
    I would love to awaken my Black Cat (and I have units for it), but I think I’m going to pass. I generally invest in rank-up materials and don’t buy champs.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 128
    Thank you for all your feedback, yeah I too think the timing is bad on this one. I also agree all solid champions even unduped but given what we got from the event it's a better idea to stack units for the next few months and see what's available.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,226 ★★★★
    I'd need all 3 of these champs at this price. 😆
    But I get it. Clean out all those Sinister event units, Kabam.
    I'll hold on to my units tho.
  • Options
    its_kenits_ken Posts: 35
    any brave soul going to buy the deal so we can see tier 2 and possibly tier 3 of this ridiculous offer?!?
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 298 ★★
    That's 1 month of Arena Grind