Agatha all along

jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87JWL_j_7o

Looking forward to this one. I friggin love Kathryn Hahn and Aubrey Plaza, and Agatha Harkness was always an awesome character.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Ill always be hyped for shows loved wandavision cant wait for this especially where there heading is exciting but also can we already get agatha in game its too long i want her
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★
    Is this gonna be self-contained? I love Loki and I think it's a self-contained story. All you need to know is that he is a mischievous god that was captured for some reasons. There's also a recap of things that happened before the beginning of the show so I'm expecting it for this show as well.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

Is this gonna be self-contained? I love Loki and I think it's a self-contained story. All you need to know is that he is a mischievous god that was captured for some reasons. There's also a recap of things that happened before the beginning of the show so I'm expecting it for this show as well.

I think only thing u need to know is wv ending and im sure they will say events about multiverse of madness
    Bendy said:

I think only thing u need to know is wv ending and im sure they will say events about multiverse of madness
    Yeah hoping there'll be a recap from those cause I didn't watch both
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    Awesome trailer.

Of course a spin off from Wandavision ,but almost a Multiverse of Madness 2

A lot of references, including The Exorcist.

Maybe Mephisto appear now? 🤣
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Looks promising, I was hyped until someone mentioned there was going to be singing numbers, but after the trailers the hype is back on. I enjoy this witchy vibe, it looks a lot like Netflix Sabrina and a bit of AHS Coven
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

Wait....

Wiccan?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering if we will get her this year as a champion
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Will this finally be an absolutely amazing marvel show that isn't named Daredevil? Find out next time on dragon ball z

Look I'm still waiting on the next season/arc for super. So don't start with that :'(
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

Wait....

Wiccan?

Yup
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Will this finally be an absolutely amazing marvel show that isn't named Daredevil? Find out next time on dragon ball z

Legion is the best live action marvel content ever produced
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 114

Wait....

Wiccan?

Yes
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    YodaKaj said:

Wait....

Wiccan?

Yes
    He looks like Roderick from the OG Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie

ahmynuts said:

Legion is the best live action marvel content ever produced
    Where can I watch this?