**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A bit of 🀣🀣🀣 7* style

Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 128 β˜…
I'm all for a good laugh especially when I've had a rough day, so I finished my BG objectives and earned my newest 7*.
I was extremely excited to see what champion was about to be added, normally I just pop the crystals because well RNG. Also I strongly believe that when you open any crystal for a new champion the first one is the one you missed out on by spinning.
In this case Killmonger Erik Stevens. Now with all the champs in the basic pool I figured there was NO WAY I would dupe anyone I currently have.....I present to you Kabam humor

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 318 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You should reconsider maybe but i’d feel the same.

https://youtu.be/UNSM9gqYCAs?si=AnXRiVGjbkD65130
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,351 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vtd dupe when you only have 7 7* is terrible.
    But a similar thing happened to me, My 9th 7* crystal gave me a gorr dupe, but atleast it's gorr. My next crystal gave me my first vtd lol
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,499 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well even if there are numerous 7* champion in the pool.. eventually

That's natural sig80.. thankfully, I mostly got him as free 7* thru Paragon Feature crystal and once from Valiant Feature crystal.. any 7* is great for Titan shards.

Also have following natural sig80

and

I dunno if I want to rank2 them.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 128 β˜…
    psp742 said:

Well even if there are numerous 7* champion in the pool.. eventually

That's natural sig80.. thankfully, I mostly got him as free 7* thru Paragon Feature crystal and once from Valiant Feature crystal.. any 7* is great for Titan shards.

Also have following natural sig80

and

I dunno if I want to rank2 them.

These are some good champs especially Rocket
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,499 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket has some good damage but doesn't have immunity, and is very squishy.. so I would pick Guardian (40), Peni Parker (40), Warlock (20), Lady Deathstrike (20), Ironman IW (20), Red Skull.