Shocker rank down tickets

QuickQuick Member Posts: 5
Hi.
I was wondering if there is any update on the rank down tickets we were meant to get for Shocker.
Thank you!

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited July 18
    Mine for the 7* just popped in. FYI to others.

• jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    I mean...shocker is awesome. Is anybody planning to use them? I got mine but I'm keeping my r2 shocker, thankyouverymuch.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    jdschw said:

I mean...shocker is awesome. Is anybody planning to use them? I got mine but I'm keeping my r2 shocker, thankyouverymuch.

I participate in higher BGs.
    Unduped shocker is not worth it. First hand experience. He helped in some questing, but I got 69 other champs who can take care of the job.

I'll use the rank down, I had no problems with the glance bug fix. Just seizing the opportunity, When he gets duped, he will get ranked back up.

I rather use these cats on a useful champ at given time

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237
    They just released it now let them work on SoS 😂
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 ★★★★★
    I ranked down my 6* for no reason, I will rank him up again tomorrow for super event points.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Y'all be rankin down him, while I took my 6* to r5 with the incursions saga gem
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited July 18

Y'all be rankin down him, while I took my 6* to r5 with the incursions saga gem

I have to say that if mine was duped I probably wouldn’t rank him down. I think he’s a great rankup with that saga gem considering his exclusivity and in my opinion his want for sigs. Sig 200 does fights in 30-35s at fastest, unduped does them in 50. 50s isn’t slow, but compared to someone like guardian who does clean fights in 45s and now takes more meta defenders, it’s tough for me to not rank mine down.

I will say that furhter into the future as we get 7* awakening gems and more sigs I will absolutely be fully investing in mine and taking him up. They also hopefully fix the armor bug by then lol. I still love him as a champ but he’s just not cutting it for me atm
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    jdschw said:

I'll use them and then rank him right back up so they don't clog my inventory.
  • Ro216Ro216 Member Posts: 3
    What about giving back primordial dust?
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    I'm actually giving the r5 gem to my 6* shocker he is amazing
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Do you lose your valiant status if he's one of your 2 r3's? 😂
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

jdschw said:

Anyone who ranked him up specifically to counter Maestro.
    Anyone who ranked him up as a Valiant requirement and would prefer someone else
    Anynoe who just doesn't like him as much.
    *shrugs*
    no idea why you’re getting dislikes on that (insert dislikes here).

I’m with @jdschw ; I ranked him because I like using him; no buyers remorse. A LOT of folk ranked him based on an incorrect understanding of his kit, so what they have is not what they originally ranked. if Kabam has to decide they need to change the kit out from under people who invested resources, without that knowledge, that’s what RD tickets are for.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    If you rank down the 6 star ascended you won’t get the ascension dust back correct?
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I used the rank down gems to rank down my 6* and use some of the materials to rank up my 7*. Shocker is still awesome. Thank you Kabam!