มึงจะยกเลิกการแปลภาษาไทยทำเหี้ยอะไร

AnusonTirakAnusonTirak Member Posts: 2
ไอ้สัตว์กูจะรู้ไหมว่าความสามารถ champion กูมันมีอะไรบ้างเพราะมึงยกเลิกการแปลภาษาไทยออกไอ้สัตว์ตังค์กูเติมไปตั้งเยอะมึงคืนกูมาเลยถ้ามึงจะไม่ให้บริการภาษาไทยมึงก็คืนตังค์คนไทยมาไอ้เหี้ย

Comments

• AnusonTirakAnusonTirak Member Posts: 2
    คนไทยมารวมตัวกันตรงนี้
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Apparently, in the latest build, Thai language is no longer an option.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    edited July 11
    di mak
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    I agree
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    edited July 11
    Haha we can put any word in Thai here and wont be censored 🤣

Translation=

What the f**k are you doing canceling the Thai translation?

Will my ??? know what my champion's abilities are? Because you canceled the Thai translation. You ???? has made a lot of money. You give it back to me. If you won't provide Thai language services, you give back the Thai people's money. You ****!

Thai people gather here.

???=animal, but can be anything

If Thai existed in the game, Kabam should mantain it.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam can you respond?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    EdisonLaw said:

Kabam can you respond?

Do you mean delete ? lol.

And odd how different Apple Translate is from Google. Apple does it in a milder/kinder translation. (edit, except for the TITLE)

Could have just asked in nice manner whether it was intentional or not to remove Thai

Back to top, game currently has 15 languages to choose from. How many did it used to have (if indeed Thai had been dropped, were others too ?)
    Probably hard to continually do translations for new content into more languages than that. And then some will say things have bugs because the translation is slightly off.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    Seems like when they dropped Arabic language back in the day. It makes sense considering they lost quiet a few employees recently so they might not have the funds to do too many different translations right now.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Kabam can you respond?

And odd how different Apple Translate is from Google. Apple does it in a milder/kinder translation. (edit, except for the TITLE)

Could have just asked in nice manner whether it was intentional or not to remove Thai

Back to top, game currently has 15 languages to choose from. How many did it used to have (if indeed Thai had been dropped, were others too ?)
    Probably hard to continually do translations for new content into more languages than that. And then some will say things have bugs because the translation is slightly off.
    There are games/apps with translation contributors. They do the translation for free or for premium access to the game/app

Maybe Kabam can do something like this.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Kabam can you respond?

This has happened in the past, where Kabam/Netmarble have looked at the cost of language localization compared to the revenue generated from players who play the game in that language and found that the cost does not outweigh the benefit. It is a very unfortunate part of the business calculus, but that’s what it is.

OP, I’m sorry. The game suddenly becoming unplayable through no fault of your own and with no easy workaround is terribly unfortunate. I wish there was some advice I could offer, but unless you’re willing to learn a whole language to play this game, it appears you are out of luck.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    imo if a game company cant support a local language, they have no business giving their services there. Just pull out of that region. Every foreign company must respect local demands