Incursions potions & revives

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
So another round of incursions with huge rewards and Kabam still can't be bothered to buff the damn potions!

In what world is 40 units for 3% health acceptable? This isn't normal potions and revives that we get daily they can almost only be obtained by spending and its a waste of money.

SORT YOURSLEVES OUT ALREADY

Comments

• Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    They need to buff all the incursions potions and revives bad. They are pitiful amounts of HP for such a high unit cost.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★
    The cost to heal or revive in incursions is ridiculously expensive.. worse than aq..and has been for months
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Made it to 5 and got an abomination boss without any poison immune Champs and had perfect health on all 3 Champs... I thought they were doing away with these types of bosses... Ridiculous! Money grab!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★

Made it to 5 and got an abomination boss without any poison immune Champs and had perfect health on all 3 Champs... I thought they were doing away with these types of bosses... Ridiculous! Money grab!

Maybe it's just me, but I always bring at minimum a bleed and poison immune champ everywhere I go.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    After last time I was hoping to at least be able to buy incursion items for mysterium.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    The amount of healing you get for how many units it costs is insanely bad.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I wish Kabam will one day charge less for revives and potions. Maybe a special incursion bundle at reduced cost would be nice.