We want buffs for uncommon champs!

ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Posts: 500 ★★★
Post what champs yall think needs a buff thats been long overdue, for me its Dormammu, why he made of fire but not incinerate immune???

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Posts: 500 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Electro has the potential (pun intended) to be really cool and unique champion. Like the shock version of Human Torch.

For sure
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 788 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Electro has the potential (pun intended) to be really cool and unique champion. Like the shock version of Human Torch.

Yeah electro
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★

Post what champs yall think needs a buff thats been long overdue, for me its Dormammu, why he made of fire but not incinerate immune???

He also needs a numbers bump and block proficiency increase
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 427 ★★★
    Maybe they aren't flames. Who knows. It's a question that's been asked a bunch. Dorm would be a very cool candidate for a buff though.

My top 5: Dr. Strange, Dorm, Rogue, Phoenix, and Electro. Bonus: Beast (give us the OG Beast look and complete rework).

I think Dr Strange should get a buff to where he was before since its probably gonna be more relevant now since theres more good mystics so he can squeeze in with the mid tier mystics

They should buff him for the next saga
    edited July 11
    Another couple champs that i think deserves a buff big time is Psylocke and Beast, they’ve been memes for so long and its about time they get a buff too

Psylocke shouldnt be gaining 25% less power on offence and does more damage based on how much more power she has than the defender

Beast should get a visuals change and a numbers buff since he should be powerful like how his character design is, those abs should be making him stronger and not a noodle
    Another champ (or both) i could think that needs a buff is cyclops in honor of Mike since he did love cyclops, a visuals change for both and make his damage better
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 109
    edited July 11
    This man needs a buff... To his public image!

He's a really fun champ, not breaking any speed records but he's won me his fair share of BG matches in VT, love playing the dude and would encourage others to give him a try ❤️

This man needs a buff... To his public image!

He's a really fun champ, not breaking any speed records but he's won me his fair share of BG matches in VT, love playing the dude and would encourage others to give him a try ❤️

I just pulled him yesterday and I agree.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,702 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ghost Rider, needs a numbers bump and a more reliable way to reset his judgments
    Mephisto, numbers bump, SP1 doesn't consume a soul
    Night Thrasher: Sig ability in base kit
    Darkhawk: More utility, sig in base kit as well

This is just a weird question but how is a sig ability not part of the base kit?

EdisonLaw said:

Ghost Rider, needs a numbers bump and a more reliable way to reset his judgments

This is just a weird question but how is a sig ability not part of the base kit?
    More like both of them need to be awakened and sig 200 to be the most effective. And not everyone is gonna invest in that. For ex: pre buff Red Guardian compared to post buff
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

More like both of them need to be awakened and sig 200 to be the most effective. And not everyone is gonna invest in that. For ex: pre buff Red Guardian compared to post buff
    If they stay 6*'s for a while, there's no reason not to invest but neither are going to be first options for anyone even if their sig is moved to standard abilities. 6* sig stones are incredibly abundant.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,311 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I use the same language, but a better way of phrasing it would be “out of the crystal.” Basically saying that the ability is so core to the champion that they are useless without it and it should not be gated behind awakening.

Going one quote back, Darkhawk’s sig is actually fine where it is, imo, he just needs better ways to access/swap/maintain his modes. If he gets into his sp3 mode, he’s an absolute terror of an attacker. But that’s just such a big ask for him.
    edited July 11

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

If they stay 6*'s for a while, there's no reason not to invest but neither are going to be first options for anyone even if their sig is moved to standard abilities. 6* sig stones are incredibly abundant.
    It’s like what @Wicket329 said, some champs absolutely need the awakened ability and sigs to reach their full potential

Personally I would also add a pre fight ability to Darkhawk so he can choose a mode before the fight begins

@Magrailothos
    Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I use the same language, but a better way of phrasing it would be “out of the crystal.” Basically saying that the ability is so core to the champion that they are useless without it and it should not be gated behind awakening.

Going one quote back, Darkhawk’s sig is actually fine where it is, imo, he just needs better ways to access/swap/maintain his modes. If he gets into his sp3 mode, he’s an absolute terror of an attacker. But that’s just such a big ask for him.
    That makes more sense. Synergies are what I would consider as not base kit but Sig Ability sounded weird when referred that way.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 241 ★★
    Dr strange for the love of god
  • NescioNescio Posts: 110 ★★
    A buff to let her stack her debuffs to 4 each and refresh them when reapplying at max stacks would help her ramp up so much faster.

• TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 239 ★★
    Honestly I think there's too many to name, but a few that I would love to see get a nice upgrade is:

Daredevil (Classic)
    Cyclops (Blue Team)
    Night Thrasher
    Sentry
    Darkhawk
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Loki, Dr Strange, Thanos, Sentry, Groot

Honestly I think there's too many to name, but a few that I would love to see get a nice upgrade is:

Daredevil (Classic)
    Cyclops (Blue Team)
    Night Thrasher
    Sentry
    Darkhawk

Daredevil, Sentry and Cyclops need full reworks
    Nescio said:

A buff to let her stack her debuffs to 4 each and refresh them when reapplying at max stacks would help her ramp up so much faster.

@GrassKnuckles agrees
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,600 ★★★★★
    edited July 12

That's not fire. It's dark, mystical energy.

Well he is made of dark mystical energy but is the head actually fire or is it another form of mystic energy?
    Also according to comics he has control over the Flames of the Faltine, a mystic fire
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,600 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Well he is made of dark mystical energy but is the head actually fire or is it another form of mystic energy?
    Also according to comics he has control over the Flames of the Faltine, a mystic fire
    I'd imagine his head would be made of the same dark, mystic energy the rest of his body is made of.

As for the latter, that's always been a complex topic of discussion in one way or another, in this game. A champ having control over something didn't automatically equalled them being immune to it.

Some elements (pun intended) of those arguments included the time the champs were created, and whether or not that particular immunity existed in the game during that time.

Arguments had to be made for older champs who should have had certain immunities, to be reworked to include these immunities.

OG Storm was one. She was not orginally shock immune. 😅😂

Maybe more arguments can be made for champs who should have certain immunities.

EdisonLaw said:

I'd imagine his head would be made of the same dark, mystic energy the rest of his body is made of.

As for the latter, that's always been a complex topic of discussion in one way or another, in this game. A champ having control over something didn't automatically equalled them being immune to it.

Some elements (pun intended) of those arguments included the time the champs were created, and whether or not that particular immunity existed in the game during that time.

Arguments had to be made for older champs who should have had certain immunities, to be reworked to include these immunities.

OG Storm was one. She was not orginally shock immune. 😅😂

Maybe more arguments can be made for champs who should have certain immunities.
    Yeah plenty of champs are like this. Onslaught isn't reverse controls immune despite being like the most powerful psychic on earth, Loki not being coldsnap immune despite his Frost giant origins, also Iceman and Ghost Rider originally weren't immune to coldsnap and incinerate.