Holy trinity of hacks in Incursions sector 7 with Bullseye

GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 588 ★★★
I know there’s loads of great hack combos, but this was mine, wanted to share.

Rank 4 Bullseye, 600k power stings, 500k+ sp1s. All fights in around 15 seconds. Made it really fun!

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Impressive Don’t have a 6* BE but grinding for him in arena
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Whenever I play Bullseye I get armor ups or combo ender buffs 😞
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Member Posts: 110
    I haven't played incursions in a while, but they seem to be my best way to get my second rank 3 for valiant. Who are the best champs for incursions rn? What hacks would you recommend?
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    I’d use bullseye and the hacks above mate.

I hear Angela is also putting a huge shift in this BG meta
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

I’d use bullseye and the hacks above mate.

I hear Angela is also putting a huge shift in this BG meta

R3 vox with buff cornucopia is unreal, MLM, each hit gives buffs, those buffs then give more buffs, so you can either sp1 sp2 spam but his sp3 is also deadly, I was doing 30-50% damage on sp3 alone.
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 103
    what about hyperion with cornucopia??
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    Still think Aegon is king if you have him. Buff cornucopia, the hacks with increased damage based on buffs, and the one with the armor break every 10 hits, and I was killing enemies with 2 combos (and the occasional SP1).
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Been using Aegon w/ prefights, Bullseye w/ prefights, and Vox and I was absolutely destroying the zones last night. Probably took me about 20-25 mins to get to zone 11 before I put it down for bed.

I started with Buff Corn and hoped I'd get Hemostatic at some point, but it hasn't shown up yet, but I have picked up Keep It Going, Strat Movement, and Armor Burst. Aegon goes nuts.
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 85
    Add in your set i also had Rage into combat.. just self perpetuating cycle of specials.. love it.