Question about Magnetron crystals

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
I’m at 58 at the moment. Have gotten all I can get for this month as far as I can see other than the gold track. Will there be any more available in the future other than the gold track?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    I believe max rn is 68.
    There will be another 10 next month in the store and 5 from the monthly event
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

I believe max rn is 68.

Ok so it seems like I’ve missed 10 during my time away from the game. I’m ok with missing captain marvel even if I would have liked to get her, but my main objective was all the rank up stuff, including the 1-2 gem which requires 90 so I should still be able to get that if I get everything else that’s coming
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★

I believe max rn is 68.

Ok so it seems like I’ve missed 10 during my time away from the game. I’m ok with missing captain marvel even if I would have liked to get her, but my main objective was all the rank up stuff, including the 1-2 gem which requires 90 so I should still be able to get that if I get everything else that’s coming
    Did you get everything that’s active right now like the store, incursions and AW showcase?
    Yeah, I got everything available for this month. I looked at the gold track and looks like I’ll mis a couple towards the end of that cause it’s greyed out
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian

Yeah, I got everything available for this month. I looked at the gold track and looks like I’ll mis a couple towards the end of that cause it’s greyed out

Do you see the “Catch Up” (not actual name) SOLO EVENT that is weekly.
    Catches up 2 days each week if you have bought Platinum track, else 1 day each week if you are free just Gold.

That will help you makeup some missed days.

Do you see the “Catch Up” (not actual name) SOLO EVENT that is weekly.
    Catches up 2 days each week if you have bought Platinum track, else 1 day each week if you are free just Gold.

That will help you makeup some missed days.
    Yeah I did a quick calculation and based on what I counted, even with the catch up, I’ll miss the last big one which gives 4 of them. Worst case I might buy one or two daily deals if it’ll get me to my next milestone