Sos gauntlet: didn't get 2021year tagged point

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,222 ★★★★★
    I did herc, odin, gorr. Got the 2021-2024, clarity and cosmic/tech objectives.
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

I just used herc on my team and I did got the point

Did this just happen or was it earlier. What was your whole team?
  • Anon1Anon1 Member Posts: 27
    I noticed a lot of people did not get the year-based objectives. I did not get the clarity objective even though I had blade on my team.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 222
    Anon1 said:

I noticed a lot of people did not get the year-based objectives. I did not get the clarity objective even though I had blade on my team.

Full team of clarity champs not only one
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    edited July 18

Anon1 said:

You only need one clarity champ to complete the objective
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 222

Anon1 said:

You only need one clarity champ to complete the objective</blockquote
    Welp too late for me
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 33
    Ok so guys I tried all 2021 team including Hercules Odin and chavez for 7star purpose and I got all 3 points 2021+ objective ones and clarity plus one for exploration i guess that's how it's works or its maybe bugged I have still one objective left to do but I'm at 15 so I'll ignore unless I get some compensation for my first run I did
  • MattjmoMattjmo Member Posts: 1
    Same I used Herc Fant and Gladiator no 2021 token
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★

I am told this is fixed but obviously we haven't had time to test every possible champion combo. I will be trying it out tonight if you want to wait for me to be the guinea pig.

Use Kabam employee passcode and brute force it with mod privileges 🥵
  • DjulbaccaDjulbacca Member Posts: 6

In French, the objectives for Clarity & House of Mirrors state the word "uniquement", which means "only". Can anyone confirm whether I should take a team of 3 Clarity champs, or can I mix with one Clarity & 2 House of mirrors for instance?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Djulbacca said:

In French, the objectives for Clarity & House of Mirrors state the word "uniquement", which means "only". Can anyone confirm whether I should take a team of 3 Clarity champs, or can I mix with one Clarity & 2 House of mirrors for instance?

You only need one such tagged champion in the team, and they don't need to inflict the final blow on Jessica.

Djulbacca said:

You only need one such tagged champion in the team, and they don't need to inflict the final blow on Jessica.
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm gonna try the right side with Gorr (2022, cosmic, clarity), FAM or Shocker (2023, tech, house of mirrors) and I should therefore get 4 objectives done in once.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Djulbacca said:

Thanks a lot!
    I'm gonna try the right side with Gorr (2022, cosmic, clarity), FAM or Shocker (2023, tech, house of mirrors) and I should therefore get 4 objectives done in once.

Just to be clear, the Class-based and year-based objectives DO require the hold team to fit - so as long as your third champion is also Cosmic/Tech and 2021-2024 then yes, you should get the path point, Cosmic/Tech, 2021-2024, and both Tags.

Djulbacca said:

Thanks a lot!

Just to be clear, the Class-based and year-based objectives DO require the hold team to fit - so as long as your third champion is also Cosmic/Tech and 2021-2024 then yes, you should get the path point, Cosmic/Tech, 2021-2024, and both Tags.
    Yes, that was very clear. I added Odin that can work on Annihilus, so, I should get all the objectives, if kabam fixed everything indeed :-)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    (French)
    “Uniquement” actually sounds like a very English mashed-together word, lol.

But did anyone notice the usage of COMMAS, with a single “OR” at end, for the Year objectives in French version ? (instead of “.. OR .. OR .. OR ..”)

(French)
    “Uniquement” actually sounds like a very English mashed-together word, lol.

But did anyone notice the usage of COMMAS, with a single “OR” at end, for the Year objectives in French version ? (instead of “.. OR .. OR .. OR ..”)

yes, I gues automatic translation did a good job at explaining in French what was expected for the years objectives, but lost it along the way while translating the Clarity & House of mirrors ones...
    Djulbacca said:

Djulbacca said:

Thanks a lot!

Yes, that was very clear. I added Odin that can work on Annihilus, so, I should get all the objectives, if kabam fixed everything indeed :-)
    I confirm I got all the objectives. Thanks, PantherusNZ.
  • RitualMasRitualMas Member Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Crashed Is there a known date when points will be given for the broken "2021" tag?
    I used the characters Hercules, Shuri and 7* Gladiator.
    RitualMas said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Crashed Is there a known date when points will be given for the broken "2021" tag?

Not valid, I made a second attempt.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    (Moved to here)

I used Blade , Torch and Nick fury and I didnt get the clarity objective

See this thread.
    Was an issue with Blade originally, not sure if that was still unresolved or not currently (also depending WHEN you actually did it).
  • LordParkerLordParker Member Posts: 14
    RitualMas said:

Hate to be the one to tell you bud but Miike doesnt work here anymore

RitualMas said:

Hate to be the one to tell you bud but Miike doesnt work here anymore
    Thanks for the info
  • StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Member Posts: 49
    edited July 18
    Deleted
  • Atomic7580Atomic7580 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, my team was 6* Shang Chi, Hercules and 7* America Chavez. (Day 2021). But I didn't get the objective point Champs of 2021 or 2022 or 2023 or 2024.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★

Hello, my team was 6* Shang Chi, Hercules and 7* America Chavez. (Day 2021). But I didn't get the objective point Champs of 2021 or 2022 or 2023 or 2024.

When did you run it? Just now or yesterday?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Member Posts: 174
    I also got the same issues with spider ham..