Sos gauntlet: didn't get 2021year tagged point

1235»

Comments

• Silhouette1742Silhouette1742 Member Posts: 34
    Is the 2021-24 objective fixed?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Member Posts: 174

Tim1234 said:

I also got the same issues with spider ham..

Hulk and Ronan are too old(2014) to be on the team. Every team member has to be in one of the years 2017-2020 for that objective.
    Oh no !!!!! Oh no !!!!! That’s just **** … damn it !!!
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited July 19
    @Kabam Crashed I did both my yearly runs pre-fix. I still have access to the objectives. So if I do them now(post-fix) will I still receive the two points from compensation? So like +2 bonus points? Really curious cuz it’d push me to final rewards
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★

@Kabam Crashed I did both my yearly runs pre-fix. I still have access to the objectives. So if I do them now(post-fix) will I still receive the two points from compensation? So like +2 bonus points? Really curious cuz it’d push me to final rewards

No, you will only get the points once.
  • Shahbaz110Shahbaz110 Member Posts: 2
    I was robbed of the yearly objective. I am missing one point to get the rewards i needed to r3 my seven star photon. This is extremely frustrating. Will i get the credit or i have to do it all over again?
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★
    The team is still working through this. No timeline yet unfortunately, will let you all know once I hear more.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★

Is the 2021-24 objective fixed?

Nop, i did it yesterday and didn't get the point
  • Mirac1eMirac1e Member Posts: 48

The team is still working through this. No timeline yet unfortunately, will let you all know once I hear more.

Crashed, Can we get clarification on what those group year objectives actually should be? Does the entire team need to be from a single year or that the team consists of champs from that block of years? cause i completed the right path with herc cgr and guardian but didnt get the 2021 and 2023 objectives
  • BkdoorbanditBkdoorbandit Member Posts: 4
    I just did left side with Blade, HT and NF. Wasn't aware Blade was bugged and he still is, didn't get any point for the clarity.
  • BkdoorbanditBkdoorbandit Member Posts: 4

I just did left side with Blade, HT and NF. Wasn't aware Blade was bugged and he still is, didn't get any point for the clarity.

Did right side with Hulkling, Glad and FantMan and when I finished that my #Clarity point got tagged as completed. Don't know if it was because of me finishing another round or if it was the team correcting it. But all my objectives are done now.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    I ran it yesterday with Herc, Odin, and Shuri on the right side and got 5 points (4 objectives plus completion point). Then did the right side with Piggy, Shang, and Black Cat. Got two points (1 objective plus completion point). I intentionally didn’t go for the lower year objective as I had an extra point from the DKG objective so only needed 2 to get the final milestone goal.

So, everything seemed to be working fine. Admittedly I didn’t use Blade so don’t know if that is fixed.
  • SJSSJS Member Posts: 14

I ran it yesterday with Herc, Odin, and Shuri on the right side and got 5 points (4 objectives plus completion point). Then did the right side with Piggy, Shang, and Black Cat. Got two points (1 objective plus completion point). I intentionally didn’t go for the lower year objective as I had an extra point from the DKG objective so only needed 2 to get the final milestone goal.

So, everything seemed to be working fine. Admittedly I didn’t use Blade so don’t know if that is fixed.

Was we meant to get completion points?
    I didn’t see these all I got was 1 gold per lane and the objective points.
  • chimp13chimp13 Member Posts: 3
    Any update on when we will be getting our points for the 2021 objective for those who finished it before the fix? The t4 alpha from that last milestone will take me to valiant so eagerly waiting for the point!

• Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Kabam is in "no comment" mode😅🤣
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    So what *is* the solution? I'm fine running it and not getting a point if I get it later - but I don't want to run it "wrong" and then not get a point at all.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★

So what *is* the solution? I'm fine running it and not getting a point if I get it later - but I don't want to run it "wrong" and then not get a point at all.

@Usagicassidy they fixed most of it. I ran it on Sunday and got the points you would expect - including the ones that others weren’t getting the first day. One thing that might still be a problem is with Blade, so as long as you don’t run him you should be good.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

@Usagicassidy they fixed most of it. I ran it on Sunday and got the points you would expect - including the ones that others weren’t getting the first day. One thing that might still be a problem is with Blade, so as long as you don’t run him you should be good.
    Darn I was really planning on taking my Rank 1 unduped 6 star Blade in! (no but seriously, thank you for the info)
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17

Any update on when we will receive the missing point for completing the objective?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian

Any update on when we will receive the missing point for completing the objective?
    Done

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/372707/sos-correction#latest
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17

Done

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/372707/sos-correction#latest
    I just received it tonight
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★

Just FYI Crashed, there are still issues with missing points, as of today.

I just ran through the Gauntlet for the first time, and had a similar issue.

Had Falcon on my team as a Skill #Clarity, and didn't get the point.

I also ****ed up, because I was going for the 2020-23 objectives, and forgot he was older than that!

That yearly objective mistake is on me, but I'm pretty sure that I should have gotten the #Clarity reward...

I mean, I'm probably doing the right side with Cosmic/Tech, and planning to take Annihilus with Gorr, who is #Clarity; so that should be fine for me, but just thought I should share that the issue isn't fixed yet.