Viv vision removing stun and phasing

MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
Viv has the node that when a well timed blocked is use against her she starts phasing, but in this case she's already stunned and she just removes the stun and phases as an attack would hit her ,

Comments

• EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72

Viv has the node that when a well timed blocked is use against her she starts phasing, but in this case she's already stunned and she just removes the stun and phases as an attack would hit her , </blockquote
    Every phase makes champs immune to stun

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Equints said:

Viv has the node that when a well timed blocked is use against her she starts phasing, but in this case she's already stunned and she just removes the stun and phases as an attack would hit her ,

She's stunned already how does she activate phase while stunned
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★

Equints said:

U never had fought photon ?? They just gave her that ability by the node
    Asher1_1 said:

Equints said:

U never had fought photon ?? They just gave her that ability by the node
    You don't get it bro , she was already stunned she didn't phased to avoid the stun , she was already stunned and she just started phasing when I tried to hit her , the nodes says when the attacker performs a well-timed block she starts phasing, you can parry and wait the phase then parry again and stun her , she was able to phase while stunned and that would remove the stun , but whatever was triggering the phase is a mystery
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Viv is stun immune while phasing

No way Sherlock

No way Sherlock
    I don't get why you're mad at me giving you the answer. When you parry her she starts phasing and becomes immune to the stun. Given the wording of incoming stun debuffs I would imagine that the code chain for this would be that perfect block happens, then it checks if you have the parry mastery, then Inflicts the stun. Since vivs phase triggers on perfect block, not specifically the parry mastery, the phase would happen before the stun would apply
    Cause you didn't read what I said

No way Sherlock
    I don't get why you're mad at me giving you the answer. When you parry her she starts phasing and becomes immune to the stun. Given the wording of incoming stun debuffs I would imagine that the code chain for this would be that perfect block happens, then it checks if you have the parry mastery, then Inflicts the stun. Since vivs phase triggers on perfect block, not specifically the parry mastery, the phase would happen before the stun would apply
    She's already stunned and she phases , I know she's imune to stun when phasing, the point was how can she start phasing while stunned

No way Sherlock
    She's already stunned and she phases , I know she's imune to stun when phasing, the point was how can she start phasing while stunned
    I guess she is just fully stun immune while phasing then, oh well. Almost like the fight is designed to punish parry
    For future reference, you're more likely to get responses if you aren't so antagonistic from the jump

No way Sherlock
    I guess she is just fully stun immune while phasing then, oh well. Almost like the fight is designed to punish parry
    For future reference, you're more likely to get responses if you aren't so antagonistic from the jump
    You still did not get the point bro so I would prefer not to get those type of answers anyway
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Hard to read between the lines and see what the full issue is.

Are you saying you Parry her, she starts phasing (removing stun), you retreat (don’t hit her), then when she is completely phased she dashes into you again, so you Parry her again.

But since she is already phased, when she is Parry-Stunned this 2nd time she can NOT phase again (already phased), so should not be able to shed off that 2nd stun ?
    Yet, she *is* shedding off that 2nd parry-stun ?

And the question is “why ?” (regarding that follow-up 2nd Parry ?)
    edited July 19

Hard to read between the lines and see what the full issue is.

Are you saying you Parry her, she starts phasing (removing stun), you retreat (don’t hit her), then when she is completely phased she dashes into you again, so you Parry her again.

But since she is already phased, when she is Parry-Stunned this 2nd time she can NOT phase again (already phased), so should not be able to shed off that 2nd stun ?
    Yet, she *is* shedding off that 2nd parry-stun ?

And the question is “why ?” (regarding that follow-up 2nd Parry ?)

I should've recorded the fight would be easier to explain, she starts phasing when a hit would make contact and then removes the stun
    Is probably an interaction with the node , cause the stun triggers the phase , she probably getting her charge back and phases again , but that it's not in the node description, it only says when the attacker tries a well-timed blocked Viv starts phasing