Gauntlet team building

Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
edited July 17 in General Discussion
My goal is to hit the objectives in the least amount of runs. I've done some filtering & think I've come up with a good plan. Just curious if I'm missing, possibly being stupid(good chance,) or some combination of both...

Left side- Piggy, torch, & Black cat
1. Sci/Skill
2. Both house of mirrors(pig) & clarity(BC)
3. 2019 (torch)
Leaving 2021/24 & tech/cosmic
Right side- Herc/Odin/Shuri. Seems like it should work? Any help or correction would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited July 18
    Black cat isn’t 2017-2020 so the year objective would not count. You need all champs to be within the same year group.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    edited July 18
    Lokx said:

Black cat isn’t 2017-2020 so the year objective would not count. You need all champs to be within the same year group.

Knew I was missing something. Appreciate the response. Since Odin is clarity, least it's still only 2 runs. Kingpin it is for the left side
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    try ronan on viv he does not do any obj but left side run you can get 3 obj in one run and +1 for the completion
    then rest of the obj on the right which i think is a bit easier than the left
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    For onslaught path I used Herc Vox Prowler

It did 2021-24, Clairty, house of mirror and cosmic/tech objectives in one go.
    4 total

Replace prowler with any 21-24 tech, he's just there because Kabam asked us to.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I went hulkling maestro serpent right side. Hardest fight for me was onslaught, but not bad overall.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I'll try to make it in two runs as well:

Left side for 2017-2020, skill&science, house of mirrors:
    Human Torch
    Spider-Ham for the house of mirrors tag and 7*gate
    Nick Fury (he should work for Gwenpool and Jessica Jones?)

Right Side for 2021-2024, cosmic&tech, clarity
    Hercules
    Odin for clarity and pre-fights
    Sersi for Synergy

Am i missing something?