Sos gunlet - Paragon

IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
Hi folks!

Need suggestions on sos gunlet, to earn 8 points this cycle.

Left path: Thinking of using tech n cosmic on left (herc, fam, ronin(for viv))
This should earn me 2 points from challenge.

Right path: using science and skill on right (shangchi (for all), quicksilver, attuma)

This should earn me 4 points. Hope shanchi can take down anhilus...

Am I missing on anything or am I doing it wrong.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★
    Having Ronan on a team is going to make it so you can't get the yearly objectives. We're you planning on that? Because you'll need both yearly objectives to get 8 points.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
    @willrun4adonut : didn't check that, saw ronan cheesing viv. Who is best counter for viv then? In cosmic and tech segment ?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    Honestly, I'd suggest that you should switch paths. Skill/science on left, tech/cosmic on right. I think Annihulus might be a pain with Shang.

I know that serpent has been great for her. Galan should be, be I don't remember how he interacted with the nodes.

Also, you may want to relook at your tags. I don't think you teams built to get the yearly tags still. Herc and Shang Chi are both 2021 champs so right now, you won't be able to get the 2017-202 objective.
  • Frumpy_geezerFrumpy_geezer Member Posts: 27
    edited July 23
    As paragon you don't have the Science/Skill or the Cosmic/Tech objectives. It's just the year challenges (2), the clarity/HOM (2), and completion of each path (2). You will only be able to get 6 points.