Buff the rewards for Fall of Failure or whatever it’s called

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
The rewards are getting quite low for the effort you have to put in, half of a r3 champ is crazy low and a titan crystal means nothing if you’re gonna pull Nova, Sable or Blade. There should be atleast a full r3 here, that’s what I’m suggesting.

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Fall of frustration perhaps?

Fall - o - LOL

or in other song words

Fa La La La La .. La La .. La .. La
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★

Apparently gifs don't work on our forum, or at least I can't figure out how to make them work.

Anyways, I got you covered. There will be a fair bit more T4A and a couple other relatively small updates for the next cycle.

Is that just for valiant or will paragon be able to get more t4a, cause I did every objective and only 28k fragments is the real struggle bus
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Apparently gifs don't work on our forum, or at least I can't figure out how to make them work.

Anyways, I got you covered. There will be a fair bit more T4A and a couple other relatively small updates for the next cycle.

Common crashed W
    Everything comes with a price.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited July 19
    What's fall of failure?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Autumn of Agony would also work. Not too many words that begin with F that follow the theme.

Honestly, I've been a big fan of some of these fights that force us to learn how to dex specials. It really helps in other areas of the game.

How about Fall of Frustration or Autumn of our Discontent.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

Fall of frustration perhaps?

Bullseye with stun reflect/immune, Powersnack, evasive maneuvers,aspect of Evo, unblockable specials, deathtouch incoming
    MSD will solo whit a 2* she hulk 😂😭😭
    😂😂 Hell no. He'll do it with a 1* OG Cap America
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    SUMMER OF SPLINTERS!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I thought rewards were great for the minimal effort needed.

This is meant to be difficult content and it is. Without a huge roster you cannot do the objectives and get the highest milestones. The rewards are very low compared to the requirements of both roster and skill.
    And yet you see almost no one saying the rewards need buffed.
    He has 32 agrees lol
    Yay. Cause 32 people on the forums equals the vast majority if players in the game. But go off.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Summer of saltiness
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★

Damn. Where you been hiding? Kabam Santa over here