Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 532 ★★★
edited July 19 in General Discussion
Come on Kabam, give me my earned point in sow so i can open a titano Crystal
It s been a whole day.....
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Posts: 15
    edited July 18
    I’m still waitng on my point too. I got a ticket open with screenshots since yesterday
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 532 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

They said it would take a long time and if you want your point faster, just do the objective again.

So now It s my fault?
    Not that a Company that earns a lot of Money can t release a single evento without a bug?
    Really?

Pikolu said:

They said it would take a long time and if you want your point faster, just do the objective again.

So now It s my fault?
    Not that a Company that earns a lot of Money can t release a single evento without a bug?
    Really?
    I dunno why; but you sound like an F2P for some reason.
    Not all of us have the possibility of spending in a game
    Any of us have a Life with real problems. Do you know?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,182 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    Usa the same logic to understand why the issue hasn't been solved in 24 hrs.
    Why are you using the money argument when you don't pay them...

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    Because i know that there are thousands of player Who pay. Pay a lot
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 577 ★★★

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    Have to say that was a good burn…
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    You should save the titans until sersi is removed from it anyway

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    I know a lot of vegans; but I am not going to fight their battle and I will even enjoy a burger in front of them... What is your point?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    I know a lot of vegans; but I am not going to fight their battle and I will even enjoy a burger in front of them... What is your point?
    I like your style. Those vegan who says that meatless burger taste like the real stuff are lying to themselves. They haven't tasted meat in like forever so I can't trust their opinions this subject.

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    It s incredibile that you are complaining me and not Kabam for not doing well their work
    Very very sad
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,650 ★★★★★
    24 huers and complaints could use the time to just do it again don’t cost more then 5 reviews. Again that’s if I need to do it that’s 5 days of farming
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    It s incredibile that you are complaining me and not Kabam for not doing well their work
    Very very sad
    It's incredible that you don't allow others to be human and make mistakes neither do you give grace when fixing those mistakes is a lot harder than you think it is.
    Every month
    Every eventi
    It s ok to be human but It s not possible that every eventi has a bug. Every....
    Gamer said:

24 huers and complaints could use the time to just do it again don’t cost more then 5 reviews. Again that’s if I need to do it that’s 5 days of farming

But why i have to do It again if i already did?
    Wtf
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 577 ★★★

Gamer said:

Wtf
    You don’t have to do it again and just wait till Kabam sends you the point you are missing. It’s not going to be anytime soon though.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,692 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Wtf
    You don't. You can patiently wait for your point so you can open that titan and get yourself a nice shiny Blade. Or you can do it again and get to that end result sooner.

Either way you should stop complaining, Kabam is doing their best right now to get everything sorted

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

So now It s my fault?
    Really?
    Very very sad
    It's incredible that you don't allow others to be human and make mistakes neither do you give grace when fixing those mistakes is a lot harder than you think it is.
    Every month
    Every eventi
    It s ok to be human but It s not possible that every eventi has a bug. Every....
    You are playing a game for Free...
This discussion has been closed.