**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL discussion

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
I am currently making my first run through the easy path in LOL. Things were going smoothly, or at least as expected. I was ambushed by the mystic class golden symbiod after I rounded the bottom right corner. This was expected and not a big deal. However as I was headed toward Venom near the end of the run, I was ambushed for a 2nd time by a mutant golden symbiod. This was probably the most difficult fight of all because he evaded (evade written in red) almost every hit I could throw. About 1000 units spent to beat him. Has anyone else had this happen because I cannot find anything about him, but everyone seems to know about the mystic golden. I feel it is unfair to have such a difficult fight added to my run in lol. 2 ambushes would have been fine, but this mutant golden was too much to only give to "lucky ones" like myself

Comments

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    From what I understand he is super rare. So you got very unlucky on that one. I think he drops like 50 t1 alphas though.
  • Options
    It gave me 30 of em, but my plan was to get through without spending money. Now I have to cough up some cash or just wait it out... Not to mention the frustration involved in that ridiculous fight... Uhg.
  • Options
    Good luck to anyone giving lol a shot. I hope you that never meet this sneaky sneaky symbiod.
  • Options
    VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    Ouch!!

And then for T1s to have an item limit of 12 :o Nice drop but frustrating to know that 18 of those are going in your stash if you aren't ready to use them.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I have fought that golden **** once or twice before in act 4 I think. He is seriously a pain. I couldn't imagine him in LOL.
  • Options
    Right?? He should not be in there. Unless it is for everyone. Who's idea was that anyway??
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. I did a run and didn't get him. Had no idea that was a possibility.
  • Options
    That is the problem for me, I really tried to be prepared and this threw me for a loop. That is the reason that I started this post so that people can be aware. I shoulda labeled it something different...
  • Options
    Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    I'm in LoL path 2 as we speak, as if VP and RR's damn broken evades aren't good enough this **** appears right in front of me after RR and before Maestro. Had spared 7 revives for Maestro and they're all gone. He evades like no tomorrow!!! I'll post it up after grinding for some units.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Thanks for sharing guys. I'm not quite ready yet but starting the research. Good info.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    https://youtu.be/gSuFsUbyptA

Just in case anyone encounters him. He is horrible.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Thanks for the heads up. I plan on doing LOL soon
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/gSuFsUbyptA

Just in case anyone encounters him. He is horrible.

Lmao he is a piece of cake, i used 3 revives only!
  • Options
    Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    My condolences. I never got him on my first run either. On the bright side, you got rewarded the t1 alphas, which I'm in desperate need of right now.
  • Options
    Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    My condolences. I never got him on my first run either. On the bright side, you got rewarded the t1 alphas, which I'm in desperate need of right now.

Actually got 2,500 5* shards :)
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Fhap1234 wrote: »

It's funny what removing map 3 crystals from rank rewards in Expert tier does to you. Once I was swimming in T1 alphas, and now I'm struggling to get them for rank 5s and 5* rank 4s.