Let's talk about the tag system

phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
I'm sure I'm just bad at the game and can't figure it out but surely there is a more intuitive way to select tag champs for specific content like the SOS boss rush.

Why can't I click an objective and see the champs that fit it instead of having to filter everything and anything?

The more random tags that get added, the stupider I feel trying to navigate it.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Scroll down, type in every tags that you want to finish, click OK, the specific champs that you can use comes, do, easy, enjoy.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    U get the selected on the right what's confusing ????

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited July 19
    Asher1_1 said:

U get the selected on the right what's confusing ????

Not all of those are clarity. So the tag isn’t the most straight forward. Now you’re gonna have to check clarity by each year which makes it a bit longer. Would be better streamlined if they did a overhaul on the tag system and allowed more dynamic matching.

Like hyperion did not come into the contest in the last 4 years
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Scroll down, type in every tags that you want to finish, click OK, the specific champs that you can use comes, do, easy, enjoy.

That doesn't work for selecting champions for SOS objectives. Selecting every year , the saga tag with the "all select tags" box checked returns 0 selected champions.

Checking the "any selected tags" box gets you the result posted above, which doesn't filter out champions without the Clarity tag.

Instead you have to select a single year, the Clarity tag, and "all selected tags". Do this for every year, and then repeat the process for House of Mirrors.