So a hacker got my ally mate

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
edited July 19 in General Discussion
Just like the title a hacker for my ally mate's account. Changed his name ranked up hawkeye (7* r3) kicked everyone from the ally.
And I think he also tried to do some necropolis with hacks and got him banned.
So for your reference he already completed necropolis way before.
So here is my question
Will he get his account back
Will we be able to get bg rewards.
He already sent a ticket but they said he was found cheating in necropolis. But I think that he has no use for the hack.
I am sharing some ss from the chat with their permission.
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Yep. That is right. He was able to login one time before ban and that is when he informed us. After that he wasnt able to login and after a while he got banned.
    All the members are worried about not getting bg rewards. He already got a reply to his ticket saying it can't be reversed. If possible kabam should refer his account one more time.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Damn. Sucks to see cuz I almost joined xcat months ago lol. I’m not exactly sure what to do though. You just have to hope Crashed or Dork looks at this case personally and decides to unban.
    Whoa dude you were considering to join x-cat. Man you missed something great. The ally mates are so cool and fun. But they also do what is needed to keep their ally at top of what they can.
    So I got a reply from the ticket. Does this mean if we bring back everyone within 24 hrs we can get the rewards.
  • Nomis13Nomis13 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 19
    Yeah, everyone is kicked
    Theshadow said:

Whoa dude you were considering to join x-cat. Man you missed something great. The ally mates are so cool and fun. But they also do what is needed to keep their ally at top of what they can.

Yea lol it was a while ago maybe close to a year back, but I went the retirement route instead. Having no requirements is nice lol.
    edited July 19
    Everyone was kicked but the leader, hope we still get bg rewards. I dunno if they can do anything 4 him, but it would be so frustrating if he gets banned.
    Theshadow said:

So I got a reply from the ticket. Does this mean if we bring back everyone within 24 hrs we can get the rewards.

Well this means they technically can hand out rewards but it seems like it’s entirely up to them. Pretty much just hoping for kabam to act on this
    Nope. He says he clearly that he didn't share his account login info. He plays the game too long to do dumb things like that. And also I am not saying he is a long standing player so he should be unbanned. I am saying he has played for a long time so he knows better than to use hack or share his info
    i think i never mentioned my ally was targeted. and i dont know about the mindset of the hackers who decide to hack others accounts.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 121
    Multiple personalities disorder perhaps?
    edited July 19

I think not enough is known to start blaming people. Especially the officer. He would never do anything like that if that's what ur implying
  • KingjaydeeKingjaydee Member Posts: 6
    I’m the one that got banned, they hacked my acct and changed the name and r3 Hawkeye like wtf and tried doing necro w hacks and got banned all in the span of an hour . Also deleted all my mates. Like why . Now I’m fighting to get my 8 year acct back 💔

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,335 Guardian

I’m the one that got banned, they hacked my acct and changed the name and r3 Hawkeye like wtf and tried doing necro w hacks and got banned all in the span of an hour . Also deleted all my mates. Like why . Now I’m fighting to get my 8 year acct back 💔

Again, how would the hacker specifically know which email you used? Why would they choose you? How would they know to make a run through Necro?

We've seen hundreds of these posts. People claiming to be as innocent as you and turns out they cheated. We want to believe you but we've heard this exact story many, many, many times. We've never seen a true instance of an actual hacker outside of Seatin's account and that was just because he broadcast everything on stream.
    Even with seatin, that wasn't a hack, but just someone answering the right questions to kabam support and changing the email to take possession of the account.
    so if you think he cheated on necropolis on his own accord then what about the nickname. he renamed himself so he could spark controversy. the nickname is attached in the screenshot.
    then what about kicking out ally members. he do not have any reason to do so.
    Is there any way to to check the device location at the time of him being kicked? That would prove that he didn't do it.
    No the assumption is that credentials were shared willingly. This 2nd individual may have shared them again who knows. But unless JD made an enemy with technical savvy, what is the point of hacking an mcoc account other than anarchy.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    I am gonna ask the question that nobody is asking, and its the most obvious one that the "hacked" person share his account info....
    How on earth did the "hacker" know the owner of the account is of a certain ethnicity to change the name to that racist ****?

Theshadow said:

so if you think he cheated on necropolis on his own accord then what about the nickname. he renamed himself so he could spark controversy. the nickname is attached in the screenshot.
    then what about kicking out ally members. he do not have any reason to do so.

This stuff happens when you pay the wrong Merc to do content for you and provide them with your account login
    This stuff happens when you Merc. Enough said
This discussion has been closed.