**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Original Character Concept #2: Beast (not the Mutant)

BEAST πŸ§ͺ

STATS

Attack Rating: 2,535
Critical Chance: 27%
Critical Damage: 562
Armor Penetration: 0
Block Penetration: 0
Critical Resistance: 0
Armor Rating: 0
Block Proficiency: 1,320
Physical Resistance: 1000
Energy Resistance: 1000

SIGNATURE ABILITY

Unleashed
Beasts primal instincts kick in whilst threatened, making him even more unpredictable.

While under the effects of a Taunt, Infuriate, or whenever the opponent throws a Special Attack, Beast gains a Fury passive, increasing his Melee Damage by 30%. If triggered from a Special Attack, this passive lasts 10 seconds.

ABILITIES

Passive
Beast's mind is untameable, rendering him immune to Delirium.

The badger DNA in his body makes Beast immune to Intimidation and Poison, unless facing a Skill character.

Given the many attributes of different animals, Beast passively gains +1000 Physical and Energy Resistance.

Basic Attacks
Beasts sharp and powerful claws can render even steel as nothing but a nuisance.

Beasts claws have a 100% chance to place a Trauma debuff for 8 seconds on the enemy. Each Trauma debuff causes Beasts hit to deal a burst of Physical Damage equal to 35% of his Attack Rating.

Beasts Heavy Attack inflicts a Stagger debuff for 5 seconds.

Dashing
Beast becomes even more dangerous when on a rampage.

When performing a Dash Attack, Beast is passively Unstoppable. His first Medium Attack is two hits, and if it's performed via a Dash, this attack inflicts a Crush debuff for 2 seconds, even through Block. However, this does not apply to Parries.

Being Struck
Beast has hidden defenses in case he's ever caught off guard.

Being struck by basic attacks has a 50% chance to inflict a Weakness debuff lasting 8 seconds, reducing Melee Damage by 10%. This can only stack to 5. This ability does not activate against those with a Focus effect.

Ranged Attacks
Beast can shoot out spines from his fur, lodging themselves into the enemy

Beasts Ranged Attacks deal Direct Damage and inflict a Fragility debuff for 5 seconds, reducing Physical Resistance by 5%.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Armadillo Slam
Beast uses his horns to knock the opponent back, pushing his feet into the ground and launching himself into the enemy in his ball form. The last hit inflicts a Stun debuff for 2.5 seconds.

Komodo Carnage
Beast roars at the enemy, biting down on them and tearing away their flesh before lacerating them with his venom-tipped tail stinger. The first hit inflicts a Rupture debuff lasting 10 seconds, dealing 57 Physical Damage. The last hit inflicts a Poison debuff lasting 15 seconds, dealing 84 Direct Damage. While suffering from this Poison, the opponent has -60% Ability Power Rate.

Gorilla Warfare
Beast unleashed all of his pent up emotions and rage, rushing down the opponent and grabbing them, tossing them around before slamming them into the ground, showing who's really dominant. Inflict a Fragility debuff lasting 25 seconds, reducing Physical Resistance by -745.

BIO

Beast was the unfortunate result of the Apex Projects desire to create the ultimate living being, the perfect lifeform. At first, they thought that combining the attributes of all animals would do the trick, but many times, this experiment ended horribly. Beast was the best to come out of this philosophy, with not only the strength, speed, and durability to make him a great threat, but also the intelligence of them all, only locked away by the torture and pain he keeps hidden inside him. However, even this was not enough, and he was imprisoned forever by the project, used as a mere example of what failure was, secretly waiting to get his revenge while used as a guinea pig.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like Gorilla Grodd from DC
  • The_Unnamed99The_Unnamed99 Posts: 43 β˜…
    Really? Is it the backstory?

Really? Is it the backstory?

Yeah kinda
    Darn...well I can't change it and I can't delete it, so I'm stuck with it.
    It’s cool though
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Posts: 44 β˜…
    this guy?

I'm probably going to post my personal takes on the classes, so anyone who reads these can understand my thoughts process while making these characters. To do so, I would assumedly need to post them in general discussion, not here, right? It's technically not a suggestion to the game devs, just info on how I do things.