Final day of the daily super event. Thoughts?

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
Today is the last day of Kabam trying this new event that replaces basically all other daily event stuff and honestly, this should just become permanent. It is a perfect way to condense all of these other events that some people can’t complete into 1 simple event that’s takes like 30 minutes of gameplay to get all the rewards. I think this needs to be the new norm.

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    edited July 21
    It would be amazing, however if they do i’m pretty sure they said they would reduce the rewards possibly earned. Probably not the normal stuff like units (maybe could go back to 25), solo crystal, revive, gold etc but other stuff like 7* crystal, titan and tier 4 alpha i can definitely see them getting rid of or reducing.

Which wouldn’t be a big problem for me because the easy access to these milestones while giving additional easy access to those 4hr crystals is what makes me love this event. The addition of 7* etc is a huuge bonus
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    All they really need to do is add embers for relics.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

It would be amazing, however if they do i’m pretty sure they said they would reduce the rewards possibly earned. Probably not the normal stuff like units (maybe could go back to 25), solo crystal, revive, gold etc but other stuff like 7* crystal, titan and tier 4 alpha i can definitely see them getting rid of or reducing.

Which wouldn’t be a big problem for me because the easy access to these milestones while giving additional easy access to those 4hr crystals is what makes me love this event. The addition of 7* etc is a huuge bonus

The 22-hour events lasted 22:40 or 22:45 with the break so you could get rewards 18x every 17 days or something. Bumping the units was a nice touch.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Definitely a keeper
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    It made the casual questing and arenas way better, don’t have to constantly change the teams and remember if you have to finish with a medium, light etc. those 7 hour events definitely shouldn’t come back, also the 22 hour events are outdated, the new event is definitely a big W please keep it
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Now that this will end, will return the individual events?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    I have 3 suggestions

- Introduce a boost crystal as the reward which drops a random Boost (health, attack, champion, class) with the bigger ones having less probability to drop.
    - Free and daily crystals shouldn't be a part of this event. They should be claimable just by logging in. That's their true purpose.
    - More relic stuff and personally I like to relic sigs.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    In addition since the solo crystal shards are still a reward those solo crystals could use a big update imo, for me the arena boosts are literally useless also the xp boosts, noone needs them.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Keep. A great improvement. Rewards are reasonable and relevant. Actually motivated to do this event daily rather than passively completing whatever happens to be on while I play and not caring if I finish.
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    One of the best additions to the game. Hope Kabam make it permanent, and if thats too much of an ask, once in 2 months would be fine asw
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    With the issues that the game is facing, having the super daily event for me, makes those issues (ex. crashing, lagging, funky AI, etc.) a bit bearable.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    This event has been really enjoyable due to the stuff u play daily war aq incursions eq sq its just really nice but as some people said boost selector or crystals were u can get health and champion as i think now its just too many attack boosts than health
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    It is an enjoyable event to complete as it eliminated the need to keep checking for the next daily objective(s). 24 hour super daily event is what makes it even better as you can sleep soundly knowing you haven’t missed a reward
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

KEEP YOUR RELIC REWARD SUGGESTIONS TO YOURSELF
    People acting like relic embers aren’t useful is hilarious. They’re an addition, not taking away from anything else
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Keep it and make this permanent.. simple and less stress to claim rewards from varied sources
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★
    edited July 21
    If it gets permanent be ready for a tune down version without that much of tier 4 aplha for valaint
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Permanent! Permanent! Permanent! 🎉
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

KEEP YOUR RELIC REWARD SUGGESTIONS TO YOURSELF
    People acting like relic embers aren’t useful is hilarious. They’re an addition, not taking away from anything else
    People acting like relic embers are anything of worth other than selling them for some gold are hilarious.
    If you want goofy ahh embers, go buy them from glory or BG shop, don't try to have them bundled in actual rewards.

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★

Everyone wants to "Should stay"
    and...
    Not to "Should go"
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited July 21
    Don’t take it away Kabam!

The old way wasn’t working for us. We can’t go back.