Final day of the daily super event. Thoughts?

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    It is so good I am probably just going to ignore the regular daily objectives going forward. They are so time consuming for basically table scraps… super event needs to be up and running as a permanent replacement ASAP
  • UnitboyUnitboy Member Posts: 33
    LET. IT. STAY
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 140
    As a recently minted TB, I am going to miss all that T6B, T3A and T5CA. The other stuff is great, too. But... rank up!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    I hope it stays.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

All they really need to do is add embers for relics.

KEEP YOUR RELIC REWARD SUGGESTIONS TO YOURSELF
    People acting like relic embers aren’t useful is hilarious. They’re an addition, not taking away from anything else
    People acting like relic embers are anything of worth other than selling them for some gold are hilarious.
    If you want goofy ahh embers, go buy them from glory or BG shop, don't try to have them bundled in actual rewards.

Plenty of people have relics they want to level up after ranking them and they’re useful for boosting a lot of champs. If your suggestion for embers is to spend currency on them instead of getting some free ones bundled in as a nice addition then maybe you need revaluate your viewpoint
    I'm just saying that Kabam DOES not just give relics as a bonus/extra reward with ACTUAL rewards of shards and rank up materials.
    Kabam actually thinks of relics are rewards and lessens up the quantity of 7* shards

How would explain the 100, 50 7* shards rewards in previous side quest?
    And again, "plenty of people" aren't even 5% of total players who actively even thinks about "ohh shoot, I need to upgrade my relics"

I have no problem with relics rewards as long as ACTUAL 7*, rank up rewards doesn't take hit because of being bundled together.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited July 22

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

People acting like relic embers aren’t useful is hilarious. They’re an addition, not taking away from anything else
    People acting like relic embers are anything of worth other than selling them for some gold are hilarious.
    If you want goofy ahh embers, go buy them from glory or BG shop, don't try to have them bundled in actual rewards.

Are people still protesting Relics? Talk about a ship that has sailed.
    There are some of us still using those Rewards. That's not the same as making them the ONLY Rewards, but they're certainly not useless.
    I wouldn't call that protest lol,
    Good thing Kabam have realised that they overestimated way tooo much about the revenue relics can bring, it's been hot 10+ months since new relics were released and are on hold indefinitely.

There was no value when relics got released other than combo extenders, so if a 3* 4* relic can combo extend then why will people spend money for 6* relics?
    Only 1-2 specific champs benefited from each relic on top of that, perhaps they could've added cosmetics alongside relics that would change appearance of heroes, 3* gives off barely noticeable change but 6* relics give massive visual change.

🎉
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    I really would like Relics revisted - I enjoy them and am still hunting down specific ones in higher rarities. But I really wish there was a broader range of them so that you're not looking at a champ and thinking that literally none of the ones you have benefit them...but then I guess those are the ones you throw the 3* onto for just the striker.
  • ElbozElboz Member Posts: 4
    Please please PLEASE keep the daily super event!
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Member Posts: 66
    I want the daily super event to stay with some changes, include the daily crystal in it, add tier 4cc crystals, relic stuff, and 5* sig stones back to it, and instead of the selector add everything included in it with half the amount.
  • GringoFrijoleroGringoFrijolero Member Posts: 6
    I like it a lot in regards to the small amount of time it takes to win all the rewards. The one serious criticism I have is that it’s just not enough gold. With the regular barrage of 7H and 22H sole events, I did every single event that didn’t was explicitly centered around arenas and I garnered A LOT of gold, so much so that the gold earned in this event paled in comparison.

Gimme more gold in that event, maybe at another level of rewards that requires however much more substantial effort (but comparable to that in the current SDE) and this event is PERFECT. Maybe give us another 100K or 5 uncollected gold crystals? Or just give us 10 total uncollected gold crystals in place of the current gold rewards?

My gold dwindled fairly quickly after the SDE event hit. Granted, I spent quite a bit post the July 4th event. BUT I’ve been purchasing max gold frequently in the trader’s outpost store and have been doing the platinum track event (alongside other things I normally do to garner gold outside of the solo events). I've also sold quite a bit of my big class ISO-8 in that process (alongside embers, which I was t even selling before), more than I’ve normally sold in the past.

I’ve never run out of gold this fast and I had well over 20M in gold saved up before July 4th event hit and even kept it up a bit into the event. But the dwindling def happened post the beginning of the DSE. So, give us more gold in that event, please!
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Weird. There isn’t a ton of these posts flooding the front page.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

There are some of us still using those Rewards. That's not the same as making them the ONLY Rewards, but they're certainly not useless.
    I wouldn't call that protest lol,
    Good thing Kabam have realised that they overestimated way tooo much about the revenue relics can bring, it's been hot 10+ months since new relics were released and are on hold indefinitely.

There was no value when relics got released other than combo extenders, so if a 3* 4* relic can combo extend then why will people spend money for 6* relics?
    Only 1-2 specific champs benefited from each relic on top of that, perhaps they could've added cosmetics alongside relics that would change appearance of heroes, 3* gives off barely noticeable change but 6* relics give massive visual change.

🎉
    The 6* relics make a massive difference in the amount of benefit you gain, especially at higher ranks. The higher ones also recharge faster so they’re better overall and provide more benefits in places like Necro. It’s also not 1-2 champs that it’s good for. The likes of Ham, Venom, Black Cat, CB, Guardian, Physical damage champs with the gambit relic, Kushala with SW, DOT champs with GR and more gain a ton from relics. You’ll find a good usage for a lot of them for a wide variety of champs
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Super great.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Buttehrs said:

That ship may have set sail,..but it’s stalled…listing,.. and no where near its destination.
    It’s not as much a protest as a good number of people are indifferent towards them.
    Far too many to value them as rewards or spend money on them.
    Kind of a thorn in the side of something that takes so much time and is high in cost to develop.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Now people are more unhappy that kabam stopped releasing relics. They shoved relic on our throats when no one liked it, and when people actually started liking it, They stopped releasing new relics?
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    Bring it back!
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    "MY EYES! MY EYES!!" as soon as I saw the cavalier daily crystals and other events back which required us to do stuff on specific days, remember the LAEH and wait for the events to arrive back.

Super event solved all of it and more. The only required thing in super event were the daily crystal we get from calendar (Paragon crystal for me). A daily crystal would also be great.
  • BOSSADNANBOSSADNAN Member Posts: 1
    edited July 23
    Kabam we want daily super event please 🥺
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    This is something i feel like is probably the best change they could make to daily claim rewards. This is a major incentive to players who play daily, while not being game breaking or unbalanced. It’s something people can count on as well whenever they are having a gold/ISO drought without having to spend any resources. I hope kabam sees this and makes the change permanent, it’s honestly one of the better things they have came up with.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I miss it already
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    The Kabam’s decision about the future of the Super Daily Event os the most waited one by the players community for years. The last time I saw so many reactions was for the big nerfs (Scarlet Witch, Strange…). The pressure is here.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    There's a very clear amount of support for the concept - but they'll need to see if it actually improves gameplay - like did the amount of time people spent in the game go up or down overall during the event.

Hopefully they don't take long on the review.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 337
    The daily super event is ideal.

Meanwhile, the 22-hour events aren't back (though the 4-hour/daily crystals and the 7-hour events are), so we're losing out on valuable resources like units, revives, and potions.
  • StantonaStantona Member Posts: 112 ★★

There's a very clear amount of support for the concept - but they'll need to see if it actually improves gameplay - like did the amount of time people spent in the game go up or down overall during the event.

Hopefully they don't take long on the review.

I can definitely say my time spent in the game will now go down. The Daily Super Event provided the little T4A required to keep me interested in my next big goal of a new rank 3 7*.

I'm sorry but to go from the Daily Super Event to a few cavalier crystals does not interest me in the slightest. If people have completed all the current events and quests at least the Super Event gave a reason to continue playing.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    This is like a bad dream… can’t believe we have to suffer through the old objectives indefinitely.
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 23
    Buttehrs said:

We don’t need embers we need more Gold and for Kabam to slide in rank up materials for 6 star relics. A small amount like 2-5% as an addition to the T3 rewards.

*More specifically they can add in either T4 basic alloy which we need four of in order to take a 6 star relic to rank 4.
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★

I really would like Relics revisted - I enjoy them and am still hunting down specific ones in higher rarities. But I really wish there was a broader range of them so that you're not looking at a champ and thinking that literally none of the ones you have benefit them...but then I guess those are the ones you throw the 3* onto for just the striker.

I would still like to see a few relics that work more like the original beta’s which had special attacks as the animations and would provide a specific buff or debuff to the enemy. But I admit that I have no idea what direction Kabam wants to take them in. It’s kind of weird that the best function a relic serves is to be an excuse for nodes in certain modes to activate or deactivate.

It kind of breaks the customization and ranking system of a relic when most people only want to use it as a combo extender/stun and many others only need it as a glorified keycard to access quest based boosts. Maybe this is also why Kabam can’t just ramp up the quality of a relic but then what’s the point of acquiring higher rarities? I don’t envy the design team on this one 🤨