Do I start my path?

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
I went in with this team not expecting much but got Aegon to a 200 hit combo. Only doubt is I’m not sure if I should have doom, I got a recommendation to have him specifically for air walker. I also have 2600 units and that stash of revives. Thoughts?

Comments

• Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    chavez cheeses air walker to a degree but i’m more worried about lack of revives. i’d think you definitely need more than that.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    edited July 22

chavez cheeses air walker to a degree but i’m more worried about lack of revives. i’d think you definitely need more than that.

Sig 200 chavez fully cheeses him if you keep your focus up long enough, and if you've died twice already

https://youtu.be/cMLjc7oatZU?si=2R6Ttk2SErQrKP-g
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Aegon takes airwalker really easily, I got a reliable 2 shot on my alts completion of necro. Don't really see the need for doom tbh
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Please take doom. Airwalker with Aegon is a really stressful fight.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Only other recommendation would be Shuri for Heimdall.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★

Aegon takes airwalker really easily, I got a reliable 2 shot on my alts completion of necro. Don't really see the need for doom tbh

So my first run with Aegon was 2 or three revives, second time was 3 or 4, but my third time was 14 revives. If you can bring Doom, I'd suggest it.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Just use Wong for airWalker.. zero revives

So my first run with Aegon was 2 or three revives, second time was 3 or 4, but my third time was 14 revives. If you can bring Doom, I'd suggest it.
    How was it 14? Not trying to be that guy but there aren't any linked nodes there that really hurt aegon.

I could be missing something I used kate to explore necro on my main
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★

How was it 14? Not trying to be that guy but there aren't any linked nodes there that really hurt aegon.

Middle path is revive fest with Aegon, you get huge reflect damage if you hit opponent back to the wall.

Middle path is revive fest with Aegon, you get huge reflect damage if you hit opponent back to the wall.
    Ah gotcha, it was mildly annoying with kate but once I adapted it was probably my favorite lane in all of necro
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited July 22

I went in with this team not expecting much but got Aegon to a 200 hit combo. Only doubt is I’m not sure if I should have doom, I got a recommendation to have him specifically for air walker. I also have 2600 units and that stash of revives. Thoughts?

You can do it and Doom easily solo Air walker ( just keep doing doom cycle)and really good for Cap Britain and Nova as well.

With that amount of revives and units you have chance to do the path