Viv Vision or Peni Parker?

User123456789User123456789 Member Posts: 43
Title. Just wondering who I should rank up between the two of them (if either) (both 6* unawakened). I also have a 6* tech AG if that changes anything.

Viv Vision or Peni Parker? 77 votes

Peni Parker
37%
PantherusNZRaganatorSpity68CapriciousBlabfaWhoDaPooAozerRenaxqqGiantwalrus56Adri5846odishika123Ioniqus_797NONYABIZZGrassKnucklesXFREEDOMXMasterARagnarLothbrok99Potatoslice500KnightOfTheRealmEdisonLaw 29 votes
Viv Vision
36%
DrZolaFeeney234MagrailothoscaptaincushHonghuEddieVanWFloorKillerRockyshockyJakeparker1JimmyBbadger204peixemacacoKTPrimalBen_15455Trek26Ultragamerwillrun4adonutOrtounLokxKLZ 28 votes
Neither, wait for a better tech champ
25%
buffajrRagnarok13Bluestonetnair2015PrimeSaviour_27TheRealmKeeperKRANꓘTotalMonster110Aykut387captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDfour24BeastDadZanyZeusKoukentsuSammyDeJuanmi13579rebel_Ansh_ASilentAris 20 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,017 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker
    Neither are GREAT champs, both are dual-threats of sorts, Peni is available as a 7* while Viv is not.

Personally though I love Peni Parker, especially offensively.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Viv Vision
    I think Viv is better for damage and utility and only slightly worse on defense. Peni is a great Nick Fury counter if she is awakened, but there are other better options. Both good champs, but Viv gets my vote.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    edited July 22
    Peni Parker
    Viv needs high sig to be Average
    Penny doesn't need dupe to deal his damage
    (Dupe just healblock- good for NF)
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Peni Parker
    Peni really fell off. These comments are crazy...
    HER DAMAGE WAS INSANE in 2022. And y'all should not be talking about her damage when she can arguably out damage every champion released this year.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker
    JAYIRI said:

Peni really fell off. These comments are crazy...
    HER DAMAGE WAS INSANE in 2022. And y'all should not be talking about her damage when she can arguably out damage every champion released this year.

I disagree
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9oDodhdIX0&ab_channel=GrassMCoC
    @GrassKnuckles
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    edited July 23
    Viv Vision
    Viv does benefit from Awakening at high Sig; so even when she's a 7*, that'll be an issue. Which makes ranking up your 6* a decent option.

Also, when she's closing out a fight with multiple SP1s, Viv generates her own power, so the higher combat power of the 7* isn't such an issue.

Both are reasonable dual threats; Peni somewhat less so. Both have double DoT immunities; however, Viv is also immune to Nullify and Fate Seal, and can become immune to Reversed Controls following an SP3 (plus, she's a robot, so no Delirium for her)

Viv has got a really interesting and unique ability to gain openings and counter attackers who are Unblockable, Stun-immune or who have non-contact attacks. I'd also say that she's also better at Heal Blocking than Peni, unless Peni is very high Sig or fighting Nick Fury.

Personally, I love my Viv, and I'd 100% go with her. It's not that Peni is a bad champion - she's very solid. I just think Peni can do more to counter varied challenges throughout the game.