Returning player with questions

tripletroubletripletrouble Member Posts: 1
Have not played in a hot minute. No 7 stars, haven’t touched act 7 or 8. Done one path of Labyrinth. Probably going to r3 6*: stark spider man, black widow (cv), aegon. Potentially captain marvel, havok, dust, or tigra. Any objections? Of my 5/65 5* I don’t have as 6*, any of these worth ascending? Doom, omega red, Medusa, captain america infinity war, nick fury, guardian, Corvus, Morningstar, sunspot, quake, domino, hulk buster, ghost, longshot, Hyperion. I have blade ascended already. Stark spider man, aegon, and captain marvel I have 5/65 as 5* but also available as 6*. Is 5* Kate bishop worth investing in with a 5 and 6 star aegon? Should I drop development of 5* champs altogether?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,759 ★★★★★
    I definitely suggest ranking up doom, fury, guardian, sunspot, ghost, and longshot. I would rank 3 whoever you enjoy most, but personally I’d do ghost, doom, and fury. Yes, Kate bishop is worth investing in even though you have a 6* aegon. She’s good for all length fights, but aegon is only good for long content. I would prioritize ranking your 6*s and ignore 5*s until you get all of the good 6*s that you listed ranked up.