**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What does Kabam have to do

To stop the people on here who do nothing but moan? They are literally giving us so much free stuff this month already, and more to come. Gold quests as well etc. The content is getting better all the time ongoing. They add new champs and features all the time to keep the game interesting etc. Actually just seen another complaint thread asking for compo because Kabam made Quake BETTER!!

Seriously, I think people who can actually see how good Kabam have been recently should message on this thread so they can see it. No arguments or name calling, just acknowledge this months features and many many freebies etc

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    There is literally nothing they could do.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I freely admit...see, it's hard. Because we live in a world where in public forums exist, people are going to air their grievances.

To be fair, as well...there are instances where Kabam opens the door for criticism. It still amazes me that no one, to the best of my knowledge, admitted that they were literally working on a 12.0 nerf for Doctor Strange while selling materials they knew people were going to use to rank up Doctor Strange THE WEEKEND BEFORE. To this day, I have never seen anything like that. Never. When this game ends, that is how I am going to remember Kabam.

But at the same time, the OP is right: The sky isn't falling all the time like some people make it out to be. There is a lot to like about this game, whether you are F2P or P2P. It's not always easy, and it's not always "fair," but one thing I believe and know is this: If you are consistent and grind hard enough, you will get there -- and there are lots of fun moments along the way.

I am not going to quit; I am going to rock my Howling Commando title that I am about to get with pride because life isn't always about pulling Stark Enhanced Spider-Man.

Sometimes life is about the journey. Getting a boss kill with the Heroes for Hire. Taking on a Goldblum lane with nothing but StarkTech characters just to see what happens. Ranking up Kamala Khan to 3/30 and punching Kang in the face in Modok's Lab.

It's a game. There's good and bad in it. As always in life, how a person responds to it is actually what matters