Spring of sorrow isuue

OmairOmair Member Posts: 22
So the thing is 2017-2020 and 2020-24 points are not covering up do we need to complete the event again for the points or we just wait for kabam to do the fix.?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Kabam has already fixed it
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126

Kabam has already fixed it

Nope I didnt get the point for the 2017-2020 objective even though I completed it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    Go look at the bigger thread that has been discussing all the variations of what was bugged and not.

And all the various “supposed problems” people also had (beside for the legitimate bugs) because they weren’t actually bringing a full team of champs that ALL meet the qualifications.

It's not just who you use to actually do that particular fight, it is the WHOLE TEAM.

Other than maybe Blade still having an issue of not counting, I think everything else has long since been fixed.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/371841/sos-gauntlet-didnt-get-2021year-tagged-point#latest

Any compensation (credit for the objective, etc) for people who “correctly” did it, while it was originally bugged, is still to be given out I believe. Or you can elect to do it again if you don’t want to wait.