Sos gauntlet: didn't get 2021year tagged point

Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
So i just did completion run with 2 hercs & 7* odin ( right side)
Both fo them are cosmics as well as #2021 tagged champions. & odin as clarity champ.
I got points from clarity & cosmic objectives but i "didn't get" point of tagged champs of 2021.

Also posting this of both odin & herc tags so everyone knows here.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,683 ★★★★★
    Danxor said:

Same I used Odin, Herc, and Prowler, got Clarity, House of Mirrors, and all Tech/Cosmic. But no credit for the champ years. Makes me not want to try other objectives for now.

I use this team to and Same Problem

• Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
    @KabamDORK can you please check into this asap so we don't have to rerun for that objective 👍🏼 ✌🏻
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 33
    Same here buddy I used herc hulkling and shuri but got only hom point not date tag points @KabamDORK pls look after this
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Member Posts: 115 ★★
    Same. Used Herc, Hulkling and Shuri and didn’t get the objective.
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    Same issue here, used Herc, Hulkling and Vox
    All released in 2021 2022 2023 or 2024
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    #2021 might not count
  • ImBeastModeImBeastMode Member Posts: 11
    Yeah I used herc, odin, and sersi, and also did not receive the completion on it.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    Same problem

used Adam warlock, odin and hulkling

soloed onslaught & annhilus with hulkling having odin prefights

couldn't solo gwenpool with odin but finished her with hulkling

soloed jessica with adam warlock so easy fight

got #clarity and cosmic but didn't get 2021/22/23/24
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 246 ★★
    I used galan, shuri and hercules and also did not get the 2021, 2022, 2023 or 2024 objective point... Although all of them fit those requirements
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Yeah, something with the year tags is bugged.

I just used Angela (2017), Heimdall (2018), and Guardian (2020). Didn't get my point for the 2017/2018/2019/2020 objective.

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Side note. Tags should persist in the same quest unless you quit completely. I hate having to redo tags.
  • Isofreak00Isofreak00 Member Posts: 14
    I used herc , Odin and gorr only got 2 objectives
    That's not fair 😔
  • TheshadowpantherTheshadowpanther Member Posts: 36
    Just did bottom path with Odin deathless groot and maestro. Did not receive 2021-2024 point
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 246 ★★
    I hope they can make it active for those who already did it, I had planned my teams for 2 runs with 3 objectives each... Really don't want to do the first one again
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★
    I also just did the right path with Angela (2017), Kingpin(2017), and Spiderham (2020) and didn't get the point for it.
  • Poesie66959Poesie66959 Member Posts: 6
    Knull, Vox and Fantman... No point...
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Wonder if the year tag is supposed to be 3 champs all from the same year of that 4 year period? Or is 3 champs of any of those 4 years?
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75

Hello. The year objectives seem to be broken in a way we don't understand.

It looks like also Jessica Jones is missing from the #houseofmirrors tag.

We are investigating both of these and will provide updates when we have them. There will be some form of compensation for those who completed the broken objectives.

I just did a run with spider ham which is 2020 champ & i was able to claim that 2020 year tagged objective.
    Seems like it is more of that 2021 n up year tagged objective .
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 115

We are investigating both of these and will provide updates when we have them. There will be some form of compensation for those who completed the broken objectives.

Will that compensation contain the missing point? Being 23/24 points is killing me after purposely missing the mutant objective for Annihilus knowing I'd claim it back here
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★

I used this team but no point
    They are all from 2021.....

@Kabam Crashed How would you propose we proceed?

I still have the 2021/22/23/24 objective that I planned to knock out in conjuction with my Science or Skill objective.

Would you recommend we wait for confirmation that the issue has been resolved, or press on as is?

Thanks in advance,
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I still have the 2021/22/23/24 objective that I planned to knock out in conjuction with my Science or Skill objective.

Would you recommend we wait for confirmation that the issue has been resolved, or press on as is?

Thanks in advance,
    I would wait for confirmation. I think the likely result here is that we comp points for any objectives that were completed but that will take time as our data team will need to build a fairly complex query. We will probably have the objectives fixed relatively quickly so you will get the rewards faster if you wait and complete the objective yourself.
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Member Posts: 42

Didn't get the 2021 year objective
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 17
    Not sure why the other SoS thread was closed since that one was about potential teams.
    Since it got closed I'll just leave this here, this team can get three objectives done in one go:

Left path btw, Viv

mgj0630 said:

Thanks in advance,
    I would wait for confirmation. I think the likely result here is that we comp points for any objectives that were completed but that will take time as our data team will need to build a fairly complex query. We will probably have the objectives fixed relatively quickly so you will get the rewards faster if you wait and complete the objective yourself.
    You're the man @Kabam Crashed! Appreciate you jumping in with the quick updates and replies!
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Are the objectives fixed?