Sos gauntlet: didn't get 2021year tagged point

Comments

• Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Member Posts: 268 ★★
    edited July 17
    I did both year objectives correctly and didn’t receive either one, use Torch, ham and kingpin for one side and Herc, Future Ant and Gladiator for the other.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 364 ★★★

Are the objectives fixed?

Dude. You need to give them more than 10 minutes. I'm guessing @Kabam Crashed will post when they push a fix. If not, ask again tomorrow.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★

Not sure why the other SoS thread was closed since that one was about potential teams.
    Since it got closed I'll just leave this here, this team can get three objectives done in one go:

Left path btw, Viv

Who did you use ironheart for?
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    jdschw said:

Are the objectives fixed?

Dude. You need to give them more than 10 minutes. I'm guessing @Kabam Crashed will post when they push a fix. If not, ask again tomorrow.
    I was wondering bc they worked for clobberin. Thatts y i assumed they had been fixed and i dont expect them to be fixed in 10 minutes either.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Not sure why the other SoS thread was closed since that one was about potential teams.
    Since it got closed I'll just leave this here, this team can get three objectives done in one go:

Left path btw, Viv

Those are all 2024 champs. May be purely coincidental, but leads me to believe the objective isnt treating the OR statement properly. In the current broken form, it may want your entire team to be from ONLY one of those years.

Clearly not in the spirit of how it'd written, but I'd guess that's what's going on.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

Those are all 2024 champs. May be purely coincidental, but leads me to believe the objective isnt treating the OR statement properly. In the current broken form, it may want your entire team to be from ONLY one of those years.

Clearly not in the spirit of how it'd written, but I'd guess that's what's going on.
    It’s not working with a team of all 2021 though. Or perhaps just Odin is bugged.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

It’s not working with a team of all 2021 though. Or perhaps just Odin is bugged.
    Ahhh, guess I hadn't seen anyone try a full team of 2021 champs. There's so many different threads now, it's hard to keep up. LOL!
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Left path btw, Viv

I presume Viv. Tracking to counter miss, incinerate immune, and should be able to block things with triggering abilities
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★

mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

We believe the problem is actually that the 2021 and 2017 tags aren't working. I didn't state that because I can't guarantee that's the case, but that's what appears to be happening right now.

I guess the universe decided to take nerfing Hercules into its own hands since we haven't done it ourselves. :D
    I did it with domino and it didnt work
  • Atta_MasterAtta_Master Member Posts: 39

Pa

Past objective also bugged
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

We believe the problem is actually that the 2021 and 2017 tags aren't working. I didn't state that because I can't guarantee that's the case, but that's what appears to be happening right now.

I guess the universe decided to take nerfing Hercules into its own hands since we haven't done it ourselves. :D

Can we get clarification on what those group year objectives actually should be? Does the entire team need to be from a single year or that the team consists of champs from that block of years?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,683 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

I don’t believe it only that it seems it also something else I happy test it though
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Is this something that’s going to take hours to fix or days? I really want to do this, but don’t want to wait for compensation in case that gets messy too.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Left path btw, Viv

Can we get clarification on what those group year objectives actually should be? Does the entire team need to be from a single year or that the team consists of champs from that block of years?
    They don't know what the issue is but from what crash just said the 2021 and 2017 tags are not registering into the objective. It's still mix and match and those who did those objective without 2021 or 2017 within their respective objective should have gotten the objective point. Could be wrong, unless anyone who got those objective without using 2021 or 2017 wants to clarify
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 242 ★★★
    Judging from people's comments, the only ones who seem to have got it to work are full 2020 or full 2024 teams which are the last of each of those ranges?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★
    _Pez_ said:

Judging from people's comments, the only ones who seem to have got it to work are full 2020 or full 2024 teams which are the last of each of those ranges?

What I think they wanted from the objectives is you can have a mixture from the years listed but what they actually did was that you had to beat Jessica with only 2021 champs or beat her with only 2022 champs or beat her with only 2023 champs etc.
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Happened to me too. I’m sure they will figure it out
    I think only the 21-24 objective is bad. I got all the rest of the points.
    I used killmonger, ham and torch and got the 17-20 point.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    Yes I used herc Gorr and shuri only got the saga tag even though they’re all 2021 and newer
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★

_Pez_ said:

What I think they wanted from the objectives is you can have a mixture from the years listed but what they actually did was that you had to beat Jessica with only 2021 champs or beat her with only 2022 champs or beat her with only 2023 champs etc.
    I beat the bottom lane with lane with all 2021 cosmic champs.
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Member Posts: 90

Ya no point for new champs (herc, gorr, FAM) - no picture.

OR old champs (kingpin, molegod, piggy) - picture.

😭
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Best team btw is herc Odin and shuri right side.....5 revives....4 objectives.....5 pts
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★
    For reference: I've used Hulkling, Serpent and Vox. Got the Cosmic/Tech objective, the years objective and the Clarity objective.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★

Best team btw is herc Odin and shuri right side.....5 revives....4 objectives.....5 pts

@DerpyEagle I was looking at the same team for the right side. Did you end up using Odin’s prefights on Herc or Shuri?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    i didn't the point either ... the All Father, Hulkling and Adam were the team ... i mean i didn't need the final point but still. is there something we get for 100% exploration? because if there's nothing outside of all milestones i'm good lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Left path btw, Viv

Iron Fist, really slow fight though.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★

_Pez_ said:

I beat the bottom lane with lane with all 2021 cosmic champs.
    They must have done code wrong then or it's walking around in the dark looking for a light
  • MadGuyMadGuy Member Posts: 15
    Got same problem with 2017/2018/2019/2020