Battleground reward issue!!!

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
What is this Kabam. Why always there is a bug which bothers all players.. right now I have completed 5 fights in bg and then I got the pop up that I got the reward from bronze to platinum. But I didn't get it. I restarted game app multiple time. But still it is not showing...

Do something about it. @Kabam Crashed

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited July 26
    Thanks bro.. I got it now..before it was automatically credited that's why I got confused...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Probably changed it so that it wouldn’t overflow your Marks Limit of 9000 right away if it automatically went into Inventory.

In Stash for a while lets you spend down your Marks some more before claiming.

(As the numerous other posts have already been asked since new season started “where is the stuff ?”)
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    In the words of the almighty kabam...
    Check your stash for unclaimed rewards!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Thanks bro.. I got it now..before it was automatically credited that's why I got confused...

The fact that you demanded Crashed to do something because you can't read is crazy. Like how is he going to teach you that?
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Avnish said:

The screenshot you shared instructs you to check your stash.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I think this method of going into your stash is better. I'm glad to did this. I have found out that reading is optional for summoners.