I enter the necropolis tomorrow

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
edited July 27 in General Discussion

Tomorrow is finally the time I go in and conquer the necropolis. I’ve been farming revives and potions, buying the eq offers and firmly believe I have enough. Around 65 revives in stash along with a little over 2k units will hopefully get the job done. My team is finalized and will help me get through any challenge. I’ll also be max boosted for the entire run, further increasing my chances. I hope that tomorrow, is the day I conquer the necropolis and become valiant.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Good luck! I'm assuming you're taking the titania path yeah?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Don't use shuri. Trust me. Put nick fury on your team so that when he dies aegon gets permanent 20% attack increase.
    edited July 27

Don't use shuri. Trust me. Put nick fury on your team so that when he dies aegon gets permanent 20% attack increase.

Eh shuri is kinda nick to have for wiccan and cap britain tho if he isn't good with reversed controls. The nick boost is nice but aegons damage comes mainly from his fury so base attack increase doesn't do much.

Edit: nvm that shuri is r1. Nick it is
    Captain Britain was actually so easy with aegon. No point in shuri.

Captain Britain was actually so easy with aegon. No point in shuri.

Oh yeah it is but for players not comfortable with reversed controls shuri is a good crutch yknow?
    Genuinely she is rly easy to dex with her sp2. I'm awful with reverse and that isn't an exaggeration yet she was one of the easiest.
  • TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31

I am mainly bringing Shuri so I don’t have to deal with reverse controls. I’m not the most skilled with them, not bad but not worth the risk when I have a safer option.
    Shuri just takes too long imo

Good luck! I'm assuming you're taking the titania path yeah?

Yup and then straight to the guardian path.

I am mainly bringing Shuri so I don’t have to deal with reverse controls. I’m not the most skilled with them, not bad but not worth the risk when I have a safer option.
    It's gonna be atleast a 2 shot with shuri. A r1 doesn't have the damage to solo and there are still inverted controls in play. After fully ramped just throw sp3s instead of sp1s so you don't crit and get exhaustion
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Please take doom instead of proxima. Thank me later
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    Good luck summoner.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    edited July 27

Nope, take proxima, especially if you have trouble keeping a combo. She also enhances his fury damage too.

But I would suggest taking Doom instead of Shuri. Reverse controls aren't that bad with Aegon.

Nope, take proxima, especially if you have trouble keeping a combo. She also enhances his fury damage too.

But I would suggest taking Doom instead of Shuri. Reverse controls aren't that bad with Aegon.
    What would you even use doom for tho? Aegon takes both aarkus and airwalker easily
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★

What would you even use doom for tho? Aegon takes both aarkus and airwalker easily
    He only takes Airwalker easy if you take off enough health before dying twice. Since it's his first run, I'd say it would be best to bring Doom since he hasn't done the fight before.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    OK, it's the next day now. What time are yo starting your Necropolis. Keep us update and good luck.

OK, it's the next day now. What time are yo starting your Necropolis. Keep us update and good luck.

Check my new post