Online store - False advertising.

Cyberguy7777Cyberguy7777 Member Posts: 8
Award points listed on the online store are incorrect. This is false advertising. Based on what is listed, i should receive 400 bonus points for this purchase, not the 200 i received.

Comments

• FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Have you raised a ticket through the appropriate channels?
  • Cyberguy7777Cyberguy7777 Member Posts: 8
    Yes. They said I should read their TOS because they only award 200 points in this case.

This is clearly false advertising. I should not have to read the game TOS to figure this out. Their website is wrong. I should get what they advertised.

We want to share that each regular purchase will award approximately one point per one US dollar, so if a player spends USD 4.99, they will earn five points since it will rounded up to the nearest dollar.

In addition, the Summoner's Market Points resets on Monday at 10 AM Pacific Time, and you are only limited to 200 points each week. This means that the extra points you made will not be credited to the new weekly event. This is an intended mechanic of the Market Bonus Event, and we are unable to reinstate those points for you.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,350 Guardian
    edited July 28
    You are awarded 200 market points for the normal track and 200 for the bonus track. Can understand why it would be confusing though. If you don't use the items you got from it, then you can reach out to Kabam support and get a refund.

On the converse though, it is advertised as only 200 points before you get to checkout

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,210 ★★★★★
    200 points for each track. Not 400 for one
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

Award points listed on the online store are incorrect. This is false advertising. Based on what is listed, i should receive 400 bonus points for this purchase, not the 200 i received.

There is 2 events going on. The Deadpool and regular market event. It's 200 points applied to both. Not false advertisement.
    I meant yes it tiny bit confused. Too said at least
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,761 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

There is 2 events going on. The Deadpool and regular market event. It's 200 points applied to both. Not false advertisement.
    I meant yes it tiny bit confused. Too said at least
    Looking strictly at OPs picture without context, yes it seems confusing. But once you add in the picture Pikolu posted, it's pretty understandable.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    OP, I think you need to look again.. I purchase from kabam store before and it's only 200 market points as picture attach by 'Pikolu'.

Not sure where you get 400 market points.. unless you purchased Namors Sunken Treasure 2x then you get 400 market points which is 200 + 200.

I think you just see graphic glitch or maybe a bonus since it's your first time buying.. not sure which is which thou.