Is something wrong with Maestro, Sym Supreme, or me?

EZwinnings32EZwinnings32 Member Posts: 7

For the life of me I can't figure out why maestro can keep his glancing after an sp3 and why my blessings don't appear

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Bendy said:

Well, there is a bug for a long time where if you use a sp3 immediately after a combo, the glancing will register on the sp3 as well.

Pretty much this op its best to just use it when u aint attacking as it will screw the rotation and it be not great
    To add to this, you can parry and sp3 and then hit him while he is stunned
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Maestro's glancing is so Overpowered so I used red Magneto
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

Another bug not acknowledged or listed on Trello ?

Be nice if someone could compile a list since MCoC staff hasnt cared or been capable of tracking bugs for the last 2 years.

Glancing is always weird with this because ur glancing the hit also glances the sp3 is it a bug i dont know but i wonder if pinwheel or dork can ask about if whats happening with glancing is intended as it is a pain but its been around since the first glance was introduced so antman
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

Another bug not acknowledged or listed on Trello ?

Be nice if someone could compile a list since MCoC staff hasnt cared or been capable of tracking bugs for the last 2 years.

Not really a bug, when you hit the opponent with glancing active, then you trigger glancing for that frame and then when you use your special in that same frame where glancing is active, you cause the special to get glanced. I don't think kabam would even be capable of fixing that interaction without a major overhaul of the game engine and mechanics which would take more than a year to do.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    If it’s not a bug then great.

I remember reading years ago that L3s can not be glanced but this is different & is happening because of the glancing buff, right ?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

If it’s not a bug then great.

I remember reading years ago that L3s can not be glanced but this is different & is happening because of the glancing buff, right ?

It cant but if ur in a frame of attacking it can thats the issue and has always been the case fighting any glance if u glance on an attack and use a special quickly after that special would glance