'Seriously?' - Your worst repeat 7* dupes

TheXunknownTheXunknown Member Posts: 54
Greetings. So I just had to make this post to vent my disappointment in the supposed rng, hopefully see that I'm not the only going through it. It kinda starts to affect your mental health, self-esteem for the game. It's bad enough I got these two useless champs once, but 5 more times - I mean what are the chances? Pulling them over and over while rarely getting great champions, it's sickening. What are your worst repeat pulls?

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    She is at 80 sig now
    Tbh I like her and awakening was awesome as well

But getting 3 dupes after that in row was too much
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 320 ★★
    i have a gwen and bishop at sig 120,,domino at 80..and the rest either single awakened or unawakened..
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    Sig 60 Midstroyer from titans
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Sig 60 Joe fixit
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    Guilly99. 3 of my first five pulls when 7* first came out were of her.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★
    Red Goblin.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★

Not all of them is bad but do wish I could getting a few of these offer champion. There is but dos hav 90 7 star so not bad for me
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Terrax sig 40, he’s not a bad dupe but he was my first… and my second…. Duped 7*…
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    Korg x 4
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★

• danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Open enough crystals, you’ll have some crappy champs at high sig. Chances are the same as any other combo of pulls

Chances are same?
    When was last time you pulled Hyperion on repeat from basic pool? Or Silk, Photon?

All duds gets natural awakening, again and again
    I have 3 champs at natural sig 120. Titania, sassy, falcon.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Open enough crystals, you’ll have some crappy champs at high sig. Chances are the same as any other combo of pulls

Chances are same?
    When was last time you pulled Hyperion on repeat from basic pool? Or Silk, Photon?

All duds gets natural awakening, again and again
    Ain’t no way you’re one of those people who thinks the crystals are rigged. Also I’ve pulled domino like 4 times so
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    Some high sig I don't mind but wish it were different champions to awaken or increase sig level.

Rocket Racoon

Sauron

VTD

Dani Moonstar (good if you like her I guess)

Silver Surfer (more sigs make him better so ok)

Terrax (not the worse but different champion would be nice)

Rocket and VTD having sig80 hurts a bit.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★

Korg x 4

I wouldn't mind pulling Korg.. more sigs is better for him imo.. is he the best skill (not by a longshot, is he still annoying to fight.. you betcha).
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    edited July 30
    Emilia90 said:

I hate him so much
    Remember he was buffed 🤣🤣
    Omg, I had a player in my last Alliance who tried to convince everyone that Racoon is actually good, that was a good laugh. 🤡
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

This entire thread is the reason why I genuinely think this community is a hive mind, except there's no juice in the mind. Most of these pulls are good pulls and they benefit a lot from sigs - yes red goblin is one of them.
    When someone else ranks up underrated champs - The community: wowwww awesome
    When they pull underrated champs: why meeee

7*s are already becoming more common and you'll eventually get more of them. There's absolutely zero reason to whine about the pulls, especially those that are actually pretty good

Plus everyone seems to be so meta nowadays
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited July 30
    007Bishop said:

This entire thread is the reason why I genuinely think this community is a hive mind, except there's no juice in the mind. Most of these pulls are good pulls and they benefit a lot from sigs - yes red goblin is one of them.

7*s are already becoming more common and you'll eventually get more of them. There's absolutely zero reason to whine about the pulls, especially those that are actually pretty good

While I agree with how dismissive the community is regarding any champion that isn't obviously top 5, Red Goblin is one of those characters that is better than you think when you're messing around (Arenas, taking random fights), but when you actually need him (for more difficult content or competition), he is underwhelming.

He doesn't counter Spiderverse when you need him to (since invariably there will be a Force of Will node on), he doesn't counter Auto-block or Miss easily (since there really isn't any champion or node that triggers it based on health percentages). Additionally, his playstyle doesn't really flow anywhere - you're building buffs to trigger more debuffs, but it all requires specials to get them. So there isn't really any skillful play involved.

So, ultimately I agree with the sentiment of feeling bummed out about duping Red Goblin multiple times, as the Frenzy from his sig rarely comes into play.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

007Bishop said:

While I agree with how dismissive the community is regarding any champion that isn't obviously top 5, Red Goblin is one of those characters that is better than you think when you're messing around (Arenas, taking random fights), but when you actually need him (for more difficult content or competition), he is underwhelming.

He doesn't counter Spiderverse when you need him to (since invariably there will be a Force of Will node on), he doesn't counter Auto-block or Miss easily (since there really isn't any champion or node that triggers it based on health percentages). Additionally, his playstyle doesn't really flow anywhere - you're building buffs to trigger more debuffs, but it all requires specials to get them. So there isn't really any skillful play involved.

So, ultimately I agree with the sentiment of feeling bummed out about duping Red Goblin multiple times, as the Frenzy from his sig rarely comes into play.
    I'm wondering does Roblin need a buff or not (MSD probably says no)