Reunion crucible is amazing!

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
Can't wait to try it! Kabam really cooked with the concept. Bonus points for making it permanent.

Comments

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    hell yeah

it's going to be permanent

so no need to go through whole paths to fight those bosses
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
    Generic rank up gem let's gooo!!
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,709 ★★★★★
    Looks great
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    Anyone want to briefly share what it is for those who didn't watch the stream?

Long quest but u have to swap out the champ every fight meaning u gotta fully plan on champ ur gonna use as if the champ cant beat the fight u have to restart
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

I’m sure the stream guy will be here soon but essentially it’s new endgame content where old bosses are back for a boss rush

You have to fight the path and swap your champ after each fight (new tech) and it’s designed to test roster depth and planning skills
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Long quest but u have to swap out the champ every fight meaning u gotta fully plan on champ ur gonna use as if the champ cant beat the fight u have to restart
    Does that mean I have to solo every fight
    MasterA said:

Bendy said:

No u can use items its just if that champ cant do any damage at all u have to quit
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    MasterA said:

Bendy said:

No you can revive but only one champ per fight
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Ok thanks
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 858 ★★★
    I wonder how the hp/attack of the fights will scale. Same as their act 7 counterparts or higher?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

Basically some kind of boss rush for Act 7 bosses.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

I wonder how the hp/attack of the fights will scale. Same as their act 7 counterparts or higher?

I'm guessing normal will be same as act 7 but legendary might be closer to Act 8 stats
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 300 ★★

Thinking Normal difficulty will be the same as original Act 7 bosses and Legendary will be boosted.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★

Reposting here for visibility.

You will have to explore one of the difficulties to get the Reunion Token and Vision Piece.

Normal has 4 paths, one for each chapter of Act 7. I believe the number of fights per path are 18, 16, 16, 16.

Legendary has 2 paths, which combine chapters 1 with 2 and 3 with 4. I believe the number of fights per path are 34 and 32. Legendary difficulty also has tuned up attack and health values, it's designed to be completed with 6R5/7R2+ champions.

Can we swap in the same champ again?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★

You will have to explore one of the difficulties to get the Reunion Token and Vision Piece.

Normal has 4 paths, one for each chapter of Act 7. I believe the number of fights per path are 18, 16, 16, 16.

Legendary has 2 paths, which combine chapters 1 with 2 and 3 with 4. I believe the number of fights per path are 34 and 32. Legendary difficulty also has tuned up attack and health values, it's designed to be completed with 6R5/7R2+ champions.

Awesome! Who is in the crucible crystal?

No we can't, But we can swap a same champ in different rarities.

For example, if you already used a 7* domino and swapped her out, you can't swap her in again, But you can swap a 6* domino.
    PT_99 said:

For example, if you already used a 7* domino and swapped her out, you can't swap her in again, But you can swap a 6* domino.
    So you're saying 6* 5* 4* Herc is possible? 👀
    Pick the three most difficult fights in the path 😉
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    The quest is a summary of all act bosses(if I am not wrong, it is all act 7 bosses from each quest). We have to choose any one champ to begin the quest, and after each fight we have to swap them, it's compulsory. Once swapped, the champ cannot be used again until u quit out. We need to use 30 sorta champs in total with full planning. This content is permanent and grants good rewards
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Moderator Posts: 224 ★★★★★

Awesome! Who is in the crucible crystal?
    The crystal is the same pool as the selector: Misty, iHulk, Man-Thing, Venompool, P2099 and Wags
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Maybe but are to willing to use a 3 or 4 star in any case?
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★

So we'll need to plan really good then
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,992 ★★★★★
    edited August 2

PT_99 said:

Maybe but are to willing to use a 3 or 4 star in any case?
    Everyone knows fully boosted 4r5 Herc = 7r2 🙄