Who are you picking from the reunion selector ?

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
Ik this is still early, but I'm very excited about it.

So who are you selecting from the reunion selector? Here is the pool

Venompool
Punisher 2099
White Magneto
Misty Knight
Immortal Hulk
Man Thing

I personally might select Venompool or Punisher99

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I'm going to try to explore the crucible and see who I pull first but here is my ranking of them

P99
    Wags
    Venompool
    iHulk/Man Thing
    Misty
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    I think a poll would be better

Anyways, P2099 for the W
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I think a poll would be better

Anyways, P2099 for the W

I almost forgot we can create polls, lol.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Prob man thing, does he need dupe? I don’t know much about any of these champs. Maybe Venompool if he surprises me
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    Probably P2099 for me. He's even better with the Loyal Ministers synergy.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Also lets not forget we could get these before the selector so to me if i pull vp from the crystals i will probs go man thing
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Is punisher99 good on attack? I have a r3 on every class except tech I might select and r3 him if he can be a dual threat in bgs.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Venompool is immune to basically everything against tech champs. Immune to armor break shock all power manipulation effects and gain permanent unique buffs. Pairs great with Venom relic.

He Can REMOVE armor up buffs via sp1 and heal from them. Inflicts bleeds via specials, degens against robots. Basically he can tech entire tech class easily.

Sounds interesting, lemme get my hands on his 6 star variant
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Venompool or White Magneto
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★

7* ihulk would be crazy

All day.
    I can see all the videos of 7* iHulk DESTROYING content for the next 6 months. It will be... glorious. 😏

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Venompool is immune to basically everything against tech champs. Immune to armor break shock all power manipulation effects and gain permanent unique buffs. Pairs great with Venom relic.

He Can REMOVE armor up buffs via sp1 and heal from them. Inflicts bleeds via specials, degens against robots. Basically he can tech entire counter class easily.

Plus a beast for longer fights as well
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

He Can REMOVE armor up buffs via sp1 and heal from them. Inflicts bleeds via specials, degens against robots. Basically he can tech entire counter class easily.

So the same question when 7* wasn't a thing.

If you already have Venom and ranked him up, would you still pick Venompool?

Taking into consideration of BG and Venom relic is now a thing.
    Fryday said:

EdisonLaw said:

So the same question when 7* wasn't a thing.

If you already have Venom and ranked him up, would you still pick Venompool?

Taking into consideration of BG and Venom relic is now a thing.
    I personally prefer Venom for general usage, but Venom relic would really help Venompool
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 180
    players who can do the legends event fully should open the crystals first then select that would be the best me personally might go for punisher or ihulk
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    Between Manthing or Punisher 2099, not sure yet.