Who are you voting to get a rework

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
Just a poll to see what some of y’all think. Voting will be on instagram

Who are you voting to get a rework 521 votes

Ms. Marvel
2%
CondemnedToeEgretM4MoeyTehrLight_StormGiantwalrus56Aayush19NONYABIZZInsaneSkullWasy1JLordVileJ713_o_f1673rHibbly 12 votes
Cap
12%
BigPoppaCBONEHeinz11Son_of_Rage1Joey0480Maestro1713ccrider474BigTuna_2054BizaarocaptaincushLifeswickedCaptainaiden2CrowsZsirhcZLogan00blurblotgeorgiemenDrPepper_75Sagacious0wlZim1960MrBanks 65 votes
Dr. Strange
40%
GamerDrZolaVaniteliaMagicBentonbhuv9191Ace_03TryakshaTortoig7abo2aTendersquadJets44TensioWakandas_FinestRobbieRampagefmussapGK_23Vegeta9001TerraMagrailothosNescio 210 votes
Black Bolt
1%
SnakeEyes69FreakydFoxhero007KisHinSquirrelguyWeenerCuchulainnLickyHussain_Sardar 9 votes
Iron Fist
5%
SnizzbarDanielRandTheVyrusIrakliyossbryce7mAinyHungaryHippoSirmacoolEwell65SSS69HassamaMamaMaxwell24TrubluMateCap_MuricaMarvelSPMAN14STARKtechBuggyDClownribsandbbqbeef69The_0wenpusKoukentsu 27 votes
Elektra
2%
PantherusNZShaggyMKing_L0kiB34rMrTicTac19992008Little_Crocodili29RiasGremoryCarracho01Hainam219dee_jay5GalactikDonutSagaChampionToproller89Kelu 13 votes
Cyclops
31%
MasterSmokeNMEONESSpity68buffajrJinxesaxeDrake2078Rob0001gannicus0830KØNGProxKaspYTFrankWhiteMhd20034ContestOfNoobsThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxSyndicatedFighter092spiderknight616Garlo 163 votes
Black Widow
4%
winterthurRaganatorAzKicker316quando213Ragnarok13TeddersJclark3168dfmoore26GruesomeHeroesMagicsolIronman3000OmedennPointBreak400BanannaPandaLBN1KatzerQwerasdAvnishCtfz30Nemesis_17 22 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    Cap
    Emilia90 said:

The only right answer!

Cap is a classic but the science class is so insanely stacked and we’ve had 2 science buffs this year already. But yeah, still a great choice cause he deserves to be better

Poor Iron Fist is actually getting less love than I thought lol
    Yeah butcap is a popular character who doesn't deserve to be a dud.
    Also remember he is very unique compared ot others in the poll as a character. He can have a kit like spot where he have to block a lot hits while having perfect blocks like red guardian.
    Or even his main damage coming from blocking hits rather than attacking, or something like that. I bet he might get the coolest kit among the pool if he gets buffed.
    Cap

Cmon guys let’s make the ccp challenge slightly easier for everyone

She is in my wishlist as well. A fan favourite character+ She really doesn't need much to be buffed. She still has the best daar in the game.

Just make her precisions and cruelties from specials more powerful, and make her to apply shock on crits (as she is often seen in movies using shock tranquilizers or something like that). Make her counter miss. Her sig should stay the same. 100% daar right from the start, permanently, doing nothing? That's really game breaking. Give her some form of benefit whenever opponent's defensive abilities fail.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited August 2
    Black Widow

Cmon guys let’s make the ccp challenge slightly easier for everyone

She is in my wishlist as well. A fan favourite character+ She really doesn't need much to be buffed. She still has the best daar in the game.

Just make her precisions and cruelties from specials more powerful, and make her to apply shock on crits (as she is often seen in movies using shock tranquilizers or something like that). Make her counter miss. Her sig should stay the same. 100% daar right from the start, permanently, doing nothing? That's really game breaking. Give her some form of benefit whenever opponent's defensive abilities fail.
    Yea she’s really safe to use just so slow to the point where it’s annoying. If she just got a precision and cruelty tune up alone I’d be happy.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    @Emilia90 who’s your choice?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★
    I wish it was on twitter and not insta as dont use but i would vote black widow
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    #VOTEIRONFIST
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Cyclops
    Why waste a vote on Dr Strange we already know what he can do when buffed #VoteBlueCyclops
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    Dr. Strange
    Dr. Strange is gonna win , why bother :(
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Cyclops
    Do we know which one? Or both!?
    Cap
    Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I’ve been thinking about it and I think I’m torn between Strange and Cyclops. I was thinking 100% strange at first but I agree with what some others have said (and we just got another spell based champ) so I might lean toward Cyclops if it comes down to it

This is a social media based vote so I think it’ll be more of an obvious winner than the in game votes since you have to actively go and vote outside the game. I’m excited regardless of who wins but it feels like it’ll come down to Cap, Strange, and Cyclops in the end (unless instagram users really surprise me lol)
    I was really on the fence originally too, but this is actually what put me over for Cyclops:

Jax got Spider-Punk, I want to see Miike get that justice for Cyclops.
    Nah sorry miike, but sagwa was right, cap is winning!
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I’ve been thinking about it and I think I’m torn between Strange and Cyclops. I was thinking 100% strange at first but I agree with what some others have said (and we just got another spell based champ) so I might lean toward Cyclops if it comes down to it

This is a social media based vote so I think it’ll be more of an obvious winner than the in game votes since you have to actively go and vote outside the game. I’m excited regardless of who wins but it feels like it’ll come down to Cap, Strange, and Cyclops in the end (unless instagram users really surprise me lol)
    I agree with everything but remember Shathra and Blob last year? I'm glad we won but I think it's safe to expect the unexpected at this point lol.
    Oh yeah for sure. I was just thinking it might be different this time cause of the whole social media vote thing. There was no way to account for people voting in game and the vocal majority on the forums ultimately meant nothing, but since the vote is on insta this time I was thinking it would be the more obvious choice

It could still go unexpectedly, but I was thinking it would be like the Twitter Titan vote where I thought it was pretty obvious who people would choose. Once again, could still be completely unexpected but I’d expect for the results to be a little more obvious
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Glassback said:

Do we know which one? Or both!?

It’s blue team
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Cyclops
    Cyclops.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    tnair2015 said:

Dr. Strange is gonna win , why bother :(

The finals will probably be between Strange and Cyclops, unless they pull the unexpected like what happened with summoner’s choice