Who are you voting to get a rework

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Cyclops
    I know it will never happen...but It would really be interesting if they had all of the information and stats for each champions POTENTIAL reworked kit before the voting....that way you know what you're getting with champion/candidate......not some CRAPshoot that you hope will add value and entertainment to your choice.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Absolutely insane, 20k votes in and still tied

I didn't expect it to be this close, hopefully this is enough reason for Kabam to rework both, we want both!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange

Absolutely insane, 20k votes in and still tied

I didn't expect it to be this close, hopefully this is enough reason for Kabam to rework both, we want both!

Pleassssse Kabam, do what needs to be done, rework both, we deserve it
    Dr. Strange
    Around 12 more hours left people, who’s gonna win?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

At this rate, neither lol

Let's just hope they do both, I don't think we've ever had a Summoner's Choice where the playerbase was quite literally divided in half.
    Its very shocking to see it being equal we was close once and that was white tiger vs glad which was 49.5 and 50.5%

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Let's just hope they do both, I don't think we've ever had a Summoner's Choice where the playerbase was quite literally divided in half.
    Its very shocking to see it being equal we was close once and that was white tiger vs glad which was 49.5 and 50.5%
    Yeah and even that one wasn't as close as this one, this is absolutely insane. Both deserve the rework, I know it's unlikely but Kabam should be aware of this.
    I still stand that if both end 50/50 they should do both
    edited August 18
    Deleted extra
    Cyclops
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Yeah and even that one wasn't as close as this one, this is absolutely insane. Both deserve the rework, I know it's unlikely but Kabam should be aware of this.
    I still stand that if both end 50/50 they should do both
    Oh I agree, even though it's unlikely I agree 100%
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    Cap
    Just because it's 50% on both sides doesn't mean it's actually 50%. Instagram only show the vote value as whole numbers, if we go decimal there will be someone who is leading, unless they both got exactly the same NUMBER of votes.
    Cyclops

Just because it's 50% on both sides doesn't mean it's actually 50%. Instagram only show the vote value as whole numbers, if we go decimal there will be someone who is leading, unless they both got exactly the same NUMBER of votes.

Look at the bars, don't look at the numbers

A few hours ago Strange's bar was ahead of Cyclops' by a tiny bit even though they were both at 50%, now they're quite literally tied. Maybe there's a .05 difference somewhere in there or something but it's so small I still think both deserve the rework and I stand by that.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    Cap

A few hours ago Strange's bar was ahead of Cyclops' by a tiny bit even though they were both at 50%, now they're quite literally tied. Maybe there's a .05 difference somewhere in there or something but it's so small I still think both deserve the rework and I stand by that.
    Rn they have 22600 responses (round off). I don't think the spilt would be 11300 each side, highly unlikely. Only in this case they'll buff both.

It is not profitable for em to spend time on old champs, They can't sell the pre release bundles since most players already have these champs so they won't spend time on two buffs.

Previous year when ironman was buffed and released like a new champ, They sold ironman specific r5 and r2 gems, those rankups are very rare at that time. If they wanna make profit with two buffs, then their best bet is to release them as 7*s and sell champ specific r2 (even r3) gems. But again, this is very unlikely as well.

I hope cyke will win atleast by a small margin.
    Cyclops

Rn they have 22600 responses (round off). I don't think the spilt would be 11300 each side, highly unlikely. Only in this case they'll buff both.

It is not profitable for em to spend time on old champs, They can't sell the pre release bundles since most players already have these champs so they won't spend time on two buffs.

Previous year when ironman was buffed and released like a new champ, They sold ironman specific r5 and r2 gems, those rankups are very rare at that time. If they wanna make profit with two buffs, then their best bet is to release them as 7*s and sell champ specific r2 (even r3) gems. But again, this is very unlikely as well.

Yes that's why I'm saying there's probably a 0.05 difference somewhere in there or something, I guess I wordedy initial comment wrong. They're not quite literally tied, but they're almost completely tied.

As for the pre-release comment you're forgetting two things here
    1. They aren't 7*.
    2. 6* are starting to become irrelevant and r3s are taking over, you think people wouldn't spend on pre-release bundles once 75% of all 6* become irrelevant next year due to r3s?

I don't see how that would be unlikely, they would make a lot of money out of it. We already have people with over 12 r3s in the game right now, I think you're overestimating how common r3s will be by the end of next year.

Strange has been winning by a small margin 90% of the time just by looking at the bars so I doubt it.

Yes that's why I'm saying there's probably a 0.05 difference somewhere in there or something, I guess I wordedy initial comment wrong. They're not quite literally tied, but they're almost completely tied.

1. They aren't 7*.
    2. 6* are starting to become irrelevant and r3s are taking over, you think people wouldn't spend on pre-release bundles once 75% of all 6* become irrelevant next year due to r3s?

I don't see how that would be unlikely, they would make a lot of money out of it. We already have people with over 12 r3s in the game right now, I think you're overestimating how common r3s will be by the end of next year.

Strange has been winning by a small margin 90% of the time just by looking at the bars so I doubt it.
    Also its strange and cyclops people would buy them for the 7 or maybe they dont have the 6 and could get them finally like there gonna earn money heck i would even buy strange early bundles to get the 7 but also for sigs
    Cyclops
    Bendy said:

1. They aren't 7*.

Also its strange and cyclops people would buy them for the 7 or maybe they dont have the 6 and could get them finally like there gonna earn money heck i would even buy strange early bundles to get the 7 but also for sigs
    Same thought process as me, people are severely underestimating how big of a deal these two are, they are by far the second and third most requested reworks in the game.

And yeah they could even turn the whole thing into a spending event. Throw the 6* versions, sig stones, 3-4 and 4-5 gems for the first few milestones, maybe some pre-release crystals in between milestones and then a 7* selector, 1-2 gem and a 2-3 gem for the last few milestones and call it a day. I've been mostly f2p for years now but I would definitely whale out on an event like that just to get reworked 7* Cyclops and awaken him, they would make a lot of money if they did something like this I'm 100% sure especially because again 75% of all 6* will be completely irrelevant by the end of next year at this rate.

Bendy said:

1. They aren't 7*.

Same thought process as me, people are severely underestimating how big of a deal these two are, they are by far the second and third most requested reworks in the game.

And yeah they could even turn the whole thing into a spending event. Throw the 6* versions, sig stones, 3-4 and 4-5 gems for the first few milestones, maybe some pre-release crystals in between milestones and then a 7* selector, 1-2 gem and a 2-3 gem for the last few milestones and call it a day. I've been mostly f2p for years now but I would definitely whale out on an event like that just to get reworked 7* Cyclops and awaken him, they would make a lot of money if they did something like this I'm 100% sure especially because again 75% of all 6* will be completely irrelevant by the end of next year at this rate.
    Just a specific 7 2-3 be worth spending on for them in future u get them from titan or basic like people loved strange pre 12.0 have asked bring him back to 12.0 prior and cyclops well people know he hasnt been all that interesting well if they do again easy money to made for 7 rank up specific gem
    Cyclops
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

1. They aren't 7*.

Just a specific 7 2-3 be worth spending on for them in future u get them from titan or basic like people loved strange pre 12.0 have asked bring him back to 12.0 prior and cyclops well people know he hasnt been all that interesting well if they do again easy money to made for 7 rank up specific gem
    Yeah all they'd have to do is give out an event selector, and event 1-2 and 2-3 gems, if they did that they would make so much money. They could even throw in an event awakening gem on the last milestone maybe, and then everything below all this could be f2p, sounds like a great idea to me and I'm 100% sure they would make a lot of money out of this.
    Not only would they allow people to choose between Strange and Cyclops (meaning win win for everyone) they would also be able to awaken them and r3 them, awakened r3s won't be rare by then so this wouldn't even be game breaking at that point.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Dr. Strange
    I wish they also told us what would their reworks look like so to make Better decisions like they do with summoner choice by giving their abilities hints
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    We’re in the final hours now. Very excited to see what ends up happening
    Cyclops
    Emilia90 said:

I'm in the "now I want both" gang but fingers crossed for Cyclops still 😭
    edited August 19
    Dr. Strange
    Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    Dr. Strange

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    Let's hope Kabam makes the right choice then
    edited August 19
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    They have to do both, I'd understand if there was a huge difference in votes but 50% - 50% is insane and in a different setting most people would say it was either rigged or planned, the fact that we literally split the vote in half alone should be enough for us to deserve both.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Dr. Strange

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    They have to do both, I'd understand if there was a huge difference in votes but 50% - 50% is insane and in a different setting most people would say it was either rigged or planned, the fact that we literally split the vote in half alone should be enough for us to deserve both.
    the voting is over right

it still shows 50-50 and even the bars are at the same level visually

if they don't buff both then we riot

atleast they should do one right now and one for the next saga something like that 🤔
    Wow its 50/50 most likely but a pixel but damn best cote shame i couldnt vote since dont have insta
    Cyclops
    Wolf911 said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    the voting is over right

it still shows 50-50 and even the bars are at the same level visually

if they don't buff both then we riot

atleast they should do one right now and one for the next saga something like that 🤔
    Yeah it's over, 50 50 still and I'm pretty sure the bars are perfectly aligned too so now we wait. They have a chance to do a huge thing for the community here and rework both, it would be a massive Kabam W but let's see if they want to be nice, or be complete jerks 😭

I will definitely riot if they don't do both even if Strange loses, I want both now and I'm not willing to negotiate lmao.

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Is it still 50/50?
    Yeah, even the bars are:

Quite literally.
    Wow is fully even
    Cyclops
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said: