Cyclops
    I zoomed in even further and yes perfectly aligned:

KABAM WE WANT BOTH PLEASE
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

I zoomed in even further and yes perfectly aligned:

KABAM WE WANT BOTH PLEASE

Omg
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Can't make this shi up even if I tried lmao. People somehow managed to align the bars to the last pixel😭wth
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    Cyclops
    I swear cyclops is a hair longer
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Soundwarp said:

Even then it’s such a small difference that I hope they consider reworking both
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

I wonder then they’ll make an official post on it
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Should be today of who won
    Dr. Strange
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

I think they are still deciding, this is a huge decision they will have to make.
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

I think they are still deciding, this is a huge decision they will have to make.
    True they are most likely also shocked
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

I thought they’d just go the original route and do whichever has more votes by looking at the actual numbers. We’ll see though, if they are actually taking this time to make a decision that’s big. Means there’s hope for both
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

I thought they’d just go the original route and do whichever has more votes by looking at the actual numbers. We’ll see though, if they are actually taking this time to make a decision that’s big. Means there’s hope for both
    I think the best realistic scenario is the winner gets the first rework and the runner up gets the very next one, no other champs in between. So (in a perfect world) a three month turnaround between them. Two reworks at the same time would be more likely to cause the quality to dip.
    Cyclops

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Can confirm, absolutely shocked seeing how close the vote was. Hopefully have an update to share with y'all in the next little while but as Im sure you can tell, lots to doublecheck and review with a vote this tight
    Thanks for the update! Excited to see the results, I’ve been so invested in where this goes 😭
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    Cyclops
    I say just forget new champs for one month and just give us both of these champs reworked! I bet that would make for a happy community.
  • ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 31
    Cap

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Can confirm, absolutely shocked seeing how close the vote was. Hopefully have an update to share with y'all in the next little while but as Im sure you can tell, lots to doublecheck and review with a vote this tight
    Late to the band wagon but this is neck and neck and nail biting to watch I bet! 😂

Wouldn’t be surprised if kabam held a mini office game on who would win 😂

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Late to the band wagon but this is neck and neck and nail biting to watch I bet! 😂

Pick a card any card who ever u pick wins
  • ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 31
    Cap
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Pick a card any card who ever u pick wins
    Quite literally yes, or whichever team loses has to level the champ that doesn’t get buffed 🤭😂
    Dr. Strange

I say just forget new champs for one month and just give us both of these champs reworked! I bet that would make for a happy community.

They’re making money from making new champs though
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Please just rework both, it would be a huge W for everyone. In a different setting the voting would feel pointless if you guys did both but this time the community is nearly split in half completely, make everyone happy!

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Soundwarp said:

Please just rework both, it would be a huge W for everyone. In a different setting the voting would feel pointless if you guys did both but this time the community is nearly split in half completely, make everyone happy!
    Best case since in my books both are winners even if just a pixel
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

They’re making money from making new champs though
    Why don’t you think they’d make money on reworks of classic champs people love and have been screaming to have buffed? I’d spend too much money to try and get a 7* buffed Cyclops if he had new animations and was actually good in this game.